017

MIKA

Currently, we are at the grocery and Rindou was busy selecting ingredients that he's going to use for our dinner tonight.

"Hmm... is steak fine by you?" looking back at me with a serious expression. "Yas, I'm actually craving for steaks!" squeeling a little making him laugh.

"Okay okay calm down pumpkin."

Tapping my back to reassure that I'm fine and not feeling any pain. "I told you didn't I? I can handle the grocery by my self." He stated making my worries go back again.

I don't know why but I'm feeling something's wrong right now. I can't explain it but my sixth senses is telling me not to leave Rindou's side no matter what.

"Is it bad to hang-out with my boyfriend?"

"You mean future husband?" he smirked while eyeing me from head to toe making me flustered and hide my tomato face from him.

He chuckled, "I'll be finish soon just wait for me in the counter." I nodded and did what he told me.

CLICK

I look at my left to see who took a picture but I saw no one. Fiddling my fingernails while waiting for Rindou to come at the counter.

But. There is one thing that I got curious about. Why is Ran was being nice with the both of us? I mean, typically he's not the type of person who'll follow the rules.

I can't help but to overthink, it is just, something feels very off right now.

"Y/n?"

"Mika?" widening my eyes to see my best friend hugging her without further ado.

"It's been... months!" she smiled at me, "the last time I saw you was you're running away from that awfull husband of yours-"

"Ex-husband." correcting her statement making her rubbed her nape while chuckling softly.

"Sorry sorry, I forgot you're a divorcee already. Welp, congrats!" holding my hand with those sparkling look plastered on her face.

But, her eyes says different.

It's... fake.

And so, giving back a fake smile will finish the deal here. "What're you doing here?"

"Waiting for Rind-"

Tilting her head and began to be curious, "waiting for who?" I gulped and felt like I need to dodge this conversation.

"Kenma."

Shit I'm sorry Kenma but your name is my only savior!

She nodded slowly and crossed her arms, "so, what are you doing here Mika-chan?"

Both of us having an eye contact until she look on the other side. "Hanging-out."

"Oh, so you don't have a work today?"

"Yes."

Silence