Chapter 2

Vaniville Town, Kalos

Serena’s pov:

Hi I am Serena Yvonne from Vaniville Town in kalos. I have traveled in Kalos, hoenn, sinnoh, and went on a vacation in Alola. I won the title of the Kalos queen recently. I am currently going to meet my friends in the park. My friends are May, Dawn, Misty, Iris, Lillie, Mallow, Lana, Chole, Bonnie, her brother Clemont, Cilen, Sawyer, Gary, May's brother Max, Goh, Paul, Barry, Miette, Shauna, Tierno, Trevor, Trip, and finally last and also the least Cam- I mean Calem. I don't even consider him as a friend cause he is just an annoying asshole who can't stop asking me out.(lol 🤣🤣)

After reaching there and talking for a bit camel asked me

3rd person pov:

🐫: Serena can we please talk in private.

Serena: Ofc. But she already knew what he was going to ask.

Camel: So do you finally agree to go on a date with me ?? He asked hopefully.

Serena: I have already told you a million times but I don't mind to say it again that I will never date an selfish, arrogant asshole like you camel and besides I already love someone.

After hearing that camel become angry and said

Camel: what!! Who is that loser?

Hearing camel insulting Ash, triggered Serena and slapped him on the left cheek as hard as she can which left camel with a red hand print on his cheek. No one can insult Ash in front of her.

Camel: How dare you bit- oof...

He was also going to slap Serena but ...

Serena pov

That camel was going to slap me, I close my eyes waiting for the impact but it never came instead I heard some cracking noise and when I opened my eyes I saw.......(guess what)

My Pangoro was standing in front of me with his hands glowing white and an unconscious camel landed on the ground a few meters away with his nose bleeding badly. Now I understand what happened, my pangoro came out of his pokeball in right time and hit camel on his nose with a brick break. I don't even feel bad for him he got what he deserved.

Then after returning pangoro I returned to my friends and told them what happened and they all laughed. Then Tierno said

3rd person pov:

Tierno: So Serena the boy you love is me right

Serena: Do you want the same treatment as camel, she said glaring at him.

Tierno: N-no thanks mam, Tierno shuttered.

No one asked further cause they didn't want to make angry anymore.

Gary: Guys my gramps told me that there is new student joining our academy and he is also my childhood friend.

Paul: I hope he is strong enough to give me a proper challenge.

Gary: Believe me you won't be able to defeat a single pokemon of his.

Paul: Whatever.

Goh: I hope he will be able help me to fulfill my dream of catching mew. Goh said with stars in his eyes. (Your dream will be shattered soon kid 😈😈)

Paul: Pathetic.

Goh: Hey my dream is not pathetic, you are just jealous that I will catch the Mew. And last time I was so close. I was chasing mew with my pokemon but when I was going to throw my pokeball something knocked out me and all my pokemon.(lol)

Everyone else in their mind: Just give up your stupid dream idiot, and do something better in your life.

Then I returned home and started watching Ash’s kalos league battles on my laptop. I came to know that Ash had traveled in Kalos and won the kalos league 2 years ago but I was traveling in sinnoh back then so I wasn't able to meet him.

I was watching Ash’s quarter final battle against camel with my pokemon. It was a 3vs3 battle but Ash’s Pikachu sweeped camel's whole team of Chesnaught, Jolteon and mega Absol and was looking fine as if he can beat another 3 pokemon. I guess it was not a big deal for Pikachu, I saw him even beating some legendaries in other leagues.

After watching the battle I looked at my pokemon and saw my Sylveon blushing.  I think she likes Ash’s Pikachu. Well what can l say like trainers like pokemon.

After some time mom called me for dinner and told me that someone bought the mansion next to ours but didn't tell me who it is.

Pallet Town, Kanto:

Yellow: Ash I have bought a mansion in Vaniville Town for you to live and you can also keep your pokemon in the backyard.

Ash: Thanks mom then I will be leaving tomorrow.

A/n: So guys how was it
Did you all like how I treated camel??
And should I make ash a bit dense ??

See you all in the next chapter. Bye 👋