Chapter 4

A/n: So I will give camel Yveltal but not for too long so no need to worry.
And wow this story is already on #3 in camel.

3rd person pov:

It was a bright sunny morning in kalos region and we can see a certain animal from desert is planning something in his pea sized brain.

🐫 pov:

Ok, now it's time to fly my drone to Serena's window to see what she is doing, hopefully she is changing. If I can record it then I can blackmail her to date me. I was planning this out whole night Yesterday.

I flew the drone over to Serena's window, and lucky she left the window open so I could see inside 'oh yeah, here comes the jackpot' I thought to myself. But what I next saw shattered my heart into million pieces, she was laying on her bed on the top of a guy. When I looked closely I recognized the guy. He is that Ketchum boy who's Pikachu sweeped my whole team as if my pokemon are a piece of shit and almost killed my dad Lysander during the Kalos crisis.

Now I was furious.

But before I could bring back the drone I saw a yellow flash and I lost connection to my drone. I looked outside my window to where Serena's backyard was and saw the same yellow rat glaring at me with its cheeks sparking with electricity. I backed up in fear.

I have to ask mom and dad for more help. Dad told me his team had recently caught yveltal, that bacon bird will surely be a huge help to beat that ketchup boy.

3rd person pov: In Serena's room...

Serena’s mother returned to their house in the morning and when she went to woke up Serena she saw her sleeping with Ash. A sly smile appeared on her face, she took a photo of them on her pokephone and left the room to make breakfast.

A few minutes later Serena woke up and saw she was sleeping with Ash and he was holding her tightly. She blushed furiously and carefully released herself Ash’s grip. She went to the kitchen and greeted her mom

Serena: morning mom

Grace: morning Serena, so when I am becoming a grandmother? she asked with a smirk.

Serena: what! Why are you asking that?

Grace: may be because of this... she showed the photo. Serena's face become red.

At that moment Ash came downstairs and asked

Ash: hey Sere why you face is so red?? Btw I had my best sleep last night, it felt like I was holding something very soft and that thing smelt really nice.

Hearing that Grace brust out laughing. But suddenly Serena received a call from her mentor Palermo.

'What this old hag wants now' Serena thought. She received the call.

Palermo: SERENA HOW DARE YOU REJECTED MY SON CAMEL- I MEAN CALEM. She barked.

Serena: BECAUSE YOUR SON IS AN ASSHOLE AND I LIKE SOMEONE ELSE.

Palermo: Ok then how about a battle between my son and the boy you like. If  my son wins then you have to date him.

Serena: ' I know my Ashy can beat the shit out of that animal ' she thought and said " Fine but if Ash wins you have to leave the showcase committee forever.

Palermo: deal. And she cut the call.

Serena had recorded the whole conversation as a proof.

Then she returned to Ash.

Serena: Ashy you have a  challenge today and you have to win this.

Ash: ofc Sere.

Time skip to Ash and camel's battle....