♥chapter 1♥

I looked in the mirror....i look so different.....so exsausted....so tired
I remember my when mom tried to trim my hair....

        the mother of tobias...Evelyn let us stay in the factionless base and let us stay  for nights...i was so thankful about it ...because i taught no one would let me welcome ...... i still remember  the death of my mother ,father, and my friend will  ..i kept my father and my mother's death  certificate.....and a voice is echoing over me and saying they saved me...they saved me .... i remember the times when they have died i am fulled with sorrow that time but know i like to burn thier death certificate so i did i was also sad .....but i need to do this for my sake.....a minutes later.

.i was so relieved....
BUT NOT TOTALLY RELIEVED ,BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT JUST  ORDINARY PEOPLE "THEY ARE MY  PARENTS",PARENTS THAT TAKE CARE FOR ME DURINGY BIRTH.
Someone knocked.... "come in"
Tobias opened it and said,"are you ok?"...."of course...i am just tired" i said with an shaky voice ....."let's go" tobias said excitedly...."where are we going?" I ask nervously......"at the library of the amity faction"tobias said....... we imidiately go there.

after we go on the library of the amity faction.....and we saw johanna reyes ....."what are you doing here?"she said  unknowingly