♥chapter 3♥

♥THE SOURCE'S REVELATION

"OK,lets go ,we'll miss the train" i said...."Ok" tobias said.........we ran through the rails of the train until we chase it.... and we went inside...we left caleb on the factionless headquarters.....after minutes of silence ...tobias immidately uttered and said" let's go,there is no time to loose"and after seconds ...i lean on him and he fixes my hair "Everything's gonna be alright,as long as were together tris" tobais said....."thank you for comforting me"
....and we ran out of that train ....we quickly hide in the blocks of rocks in every corner were no one can see us... once we get on the pit we saw a man that is guarding the post...."
"Let's plan this thing very carefully "i whispered..."first thing's first....
we need to sneak up behind the block of rock where that person is standing infront of .....then kill him using this .....this knife"he said quickly....after the planning
...we quickly go behind that block of rock and i stab that man that is guarding post...."ok post's clear"i said.......we saw Eric with some dauntless members ......"i think thier planning something,let's found out what it is!"..........something echoed over the stareways saying....."let us destroy the source of the amity faction".......the other persons that kept eric company .....uttered and uttered and talking all about it.....after some talking ...."they have actually accepted the deal that eric had gaven..