♥chapter 4♥

♥THE REVEALED SECRET
        Before  we  went on the amity faction's library we first  go to the dauntless faction's source...i know that tobias is very  confident during at this situations.... especially when he know where to go...so i followed him ... i am very thankful because when we went to the dauntless faction's bedroom there is no one left ..."can i ask you something?"i said....."then what is it?"..."are you even serious on what you are doing?".....he showed me a big smile and a laugh...."ok there is no time to loose!"i said...."i know ,no one knows about this let us just keep this secret" he kisses up my forehead....after that i said "let's go,before someone see us"...___"Ok!" Tobias said.....then he showed me the way ....below a bed that has a long bed cover ....there is an small opening underground door where it leads us to the source of dauntless faction....i was so amazed about everything....i saw the things that the previous war has used during that time.......my eyes was so suprised in all that i have seen until tobias has led me into the dauntless faction's source ...it was a golden knife that has the dauntless faction sign that has carved in it...

We returned back in the amity faction's library quickly
..yo earn johanna  all about it .........we saw johanna with somebody ....and we wait until thier conversation was done then we explain everything we have seen and what we have heard