1

Ja'layiah moor
1:26 pm

 "Treasure ion got time for you" feeling as she moved around in my bed

"Layiah im trying to get comfortable" my six year old sister told me as she put her hand on my mouth.

Remove her hand she laid her head on my shoulder while watching SpongeBob as she suck her thumb.

Trying to fall asleep I hear the doorbell ring knowing that it somebody for Nau'Jour I close my eyes and try to sleep.

"Lay"
I heard
"Hmm"
"I'm hungry" opening my eyes I see treasure leaning up holding her stomach.

"What you want to eat"

"Wendy's"she say while her face holds a bright smile.

"Ok go get yo shoes and a sweater" I say getting up so that I can do the same.

Nodding her head she climb out my bed and run across the hall to her room.

Throwing on a pair of jeans with an grey sweater i slide my feet in some grey crocs.

Grabbing my car keys and purse along with my phone I walk out my room making sure to lock it I see tt sliding on her lil crocs and leave out her room.

Using the same key for my door I locked her as well.

Letting her walk before me down the stairs she stood at the end of them with a mug on her face and looked back at me.

𝗪𝘁𝗳 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗮 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗯𝗹𝗲𝗺 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗻𝗼𝘄.

Moving out the way for me to see what was going on.

Shaking my head as I saw Nau'Jour had his friends over even doe he said they was never coming over if we was here

Making my presence known I stepped down the last step grabbing tt hand as we walked over to the sitting area

"Wassup tt" Nau'Jour said as he high five her

She looked at me and pointed to her stomach.

Rolling my eyes and laughing at her we walked towards the door before Nau'Jour Called my name.

"Layiah where y'all going" he asked.

"To Wendy's" I say with a salute and close the door making sure to lock it.

Walking over to my 2022 Jeep Compass opening the back door for tt and making sure to buckle her up.

Closing her door I walk over to my side and got in putting my seatbelt on.