8

Ja'layiah moor
Two day later
July 8
10:15am

"Ight y'all so this was my first client as y'all can see she asked for a wig that I made last month imma post the picture of her on my business page"

"It's giving right".

"But anyways let me tell y'all about the things I used to make this wig, so I  ordered the 'Julia straight human hair' which came with six bundles and a closure in black, den I dyed it with adore 198 powder blue, I installed it on a wig cap once the bundles dried and parted it as a middle part, plucked it, I then flat ironed it and called it a day".

"If y'all follow me on my Instagram y'all would have seen me posting it the day I finished it".

"But as you can see it was still fresh and i haven't flat ironed it since I made it".

Pausing the recording I sat the camera down as I let the girl get out the chair because her ride was here.

"So how much I owe you" she asked .

"Only 200" I said.

"Here you go" she said handing me two hundred dollar bills.

"Thank you,nice doing business with you"I say putting the money in my apron.

As she walk out another women came in.

"You my 10:25 appointment" I asked as I looked for the the wig she requested.

"Yes" she says sitting in my chair.

Getting to work on her hair I took her bonnet off and sat it on the table near her.

Parting her hair I braided the section off piece by piece until I was done.

Finding a wig cap that was close to her skin color I put it on and pulled it down to cover the eyes so that I can cut it the certain fit of her head.
_____________________________
"So we tried the layered wig this time y'all I'm feeling this one y'all see how free it feels like it ain't stiff or nothing cause dis dat shit"

"This the same hair from the first wig I just styled it as some layered like what them white people be wearing yeah I just made it into an wig".

"I'm telling you where I got this hair from is really the bomb so don't be surprised when I say it's the same hair I mean that's if I made it but some of my clients brings they own wig so imma just bring the camera back on just to show y'all the after look"

Cutting the camera off she got up

"How much" she asked

"190"

She gave me two hunnid bill's making me look at her

"Ten dollars tip" she says moving around in front of my mirror

I only got 1 real clients then Naè,Kayla, and kayla sister supposed to come by so they can get they hair done

Checking the time it was only 12:24 and my next appointment is at 1:00 but she want hair so I cleaned up so that when she get here not no piece of hair is on the floor