XI - wish for you

Wednesday 10th November 2021, 9 am

Hongjoong woke up. He didn't want to go to work. But he still had to. It was his store. He had responsibility for it, the employees, his goods and costumers.

After stretching his entire body he got up yawning. While he walked over to his bathroom hee stripped down his clothes and got under the shower.

With tired eyes he looked around. Again he yawned. As he was ready he got out of the shower and wrapped himself in a giant towel.

"What should I wear?" He whispered to himself as he stood in front of his closet with his hands on his hips. So he picked out a white shirt with orange lettering on it. A dark blue jeans with black suspenders. A checkered beret on his white locks*.

He only had natural locks when he would let his hair grow out. Happy with his outfit choice he leapt over to his mirror taking his make up supplies with him.

Applying just a slight layer of it. Humming to himself is what makes him just happy. And maybe he's gonna find his soulmate, maybe it's could also be Mingi. That would make Hongjoong so much more happier. "I wish for you." Hongjoong sang the lyrics of one of his favorite OSTs.

Skipping down the stairs making his way to his kitchen. But suddenly he stopped, frozen in his steps he look straight forward.

He saw Wooyoung and San making out in his kitchen. Wooyoung sat on the counter and San stood between his legs. They smacked their lips against each other. Their tongues fought for dominance. The only things heard were loud breathing and smacking.

"Uh, its cool how your relationship is developing but why the fuck are you making out in my kitchen?" Hongjoong asked weirded out as Sans hand was making its way under Wooyoungs shirt. They separated immediately. Looking at their Hyung in shock.

"Where the fuck did you came from, Hyung?" Wooyoung was embarrassed his cheeks burning in a deep red colour. San face palmed himself. "Fuck, I forgot about that." His cheeks were also flushed a pink shade. Both were still breathing heavily.

"Woo, this is my fucking kitchen. Why your making out in my kitchen?!" Hongjoongs voice changed its tone to a hysteric one. "I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST A BREAK ROOM!" "BUT ITS NOT?" Why did they yelled at each other? They didn't knew themselves, maybe it was just their overdramatic asses.

Seonghwa came in, without his boyfriend and immediately regretted it. "Why are you two screaming?" the oldest asked tried. He looked them up and down. Seeing how Wooyoung still was seated on the kitchen counter and San standing in between his legs. Their erections were very much visible. Seonghwas lips were tucked into a smirk.

"Ohhhh~ Hongjoong walked in in a heated moment." Seonghwa teased. "My poor virgin eyes. You two go shower. Now!" The second oldest ordered them around. The two youngest walked behind him. Heads hung low because of the embarrassment.

Hongjoong lead them to the bathroom. Scolding them for almost having sex in his kitchen, with a smirk on his face. The heads of the youngers were read as a tomato by now. "There you go." Hongjoong giggled and shoved them into the room. Already having idea for what he to say next.

"Have fun now. I can smell your pheromones." "YAH, HYUNG!" Wooyoung yelled but Hongjoong just slammed the door close. "Woo just shut up and kiss me." "But San that's embarrassing! I don't think I- Hmm-." San kissed Wooyoung deeply. Shuting him up and let him forget about the embarrassment. Hongjoong shook his head and ran down the stairs. The last thing he heard was how someone turned on the water of the shower and after that he heard Wooyoung moan.

"Don't go up their. Oh my god. First they tried to fuck before my eyes in my own fucking kitchen and now they doing it in my shower. Seonghwa I'm moving to yours." Hongjoong yelled as he ran down the stairs. But as he looked up he saw the others standing there. Laughing their asses of.

"Why are you laughing, you asshats?" "You don't want to be in my apartment. Jongho and I are constantly brickering and at the same time we're over romantic." Seonghwa laughed. Yunho and Yeosang also said that their friend could not come over.

"But... But how the fuck am I supposed to shower in my own home, if these two nasty spawns of Satan are fucking in my shower?! I mean I can never ever shower again in MY shower without think about them doing the nasty in there. And another thing how long are they together? Two weeks?! And at that stage of relationship their already fucking around at someone else's house?" Hongjoong was caught up in his overdramatic rage.

His talking rushed and he stumbled upon his words. He seemed nervous, you could even say it drove him crazy. It was weird for him to rant about something like that, not just that he wasn't used to it. He also was asexual, so he didn't really knew how to handle the fact what happened in his bathroom upstairs.

"Joongie, you have to learn a lot about basic human relationships."