Chapter 24

Chapter 24,

YNO POV

"What's your plan now?"I ask

"Plan?I'm done with my plans.I will not kill my baby."

I grip my hand

"So you're not planning to escape anymore?"

"Escape?I'm also done with that.I have no reason to escape anymore since i have this little one.If i escape and my dad found out about this baby.He will kill calex and our baby."

Tsk. Does he like that bastard now?

"So you will stay here?"

"Yeah."Sagot niya at biglang tumalikod papaalis.

Napapikit nalang ako at napakamao.

Fuck this.

Agad akong bumaba at walang sabi-sabing umalis.

Agad akong sumakay sa sasakyan ko at pinaandar ng mabilis papunta sa bar.

Pagkadating ko dun ay agad kong hinanap si Carlo at nang makita ko siya ay agad akong nagyaya sa office room.

"What's up?"tanong nito at kumuha ng alak sa baso at ininom ito.

"Nothing.Btw,When they will come?"tanong ko at inubos agad yung alak sa baso at nagtagay ulit.

"Saturday,4:30pm so kailangan nating makapunta dun in 4:00."Saad niya.Tumango-tango naman ako.

"You look depressed.Does something happened?or it's about the boss?"

"Yeah.About him?"

"Care to tell?"

"Do you know the son of  Zeik Montreal that he kidnapped?"

"Yeah?What about him?"

"He's pregnant"Saas ko.

"What?Pregnant?Are you joking or what?"

"Do i look joking?His mom is guy and when they become together alam mo na ang kasunod.This is a rare case of guys and pwede itong maipamana.Calex and him are together and they will have a baby soon"

"Oh for real?But the guy is his sister boyfriend diba?So bakit niya pinatulan?I didn't know that Calex is into gay?"

"Hindi ito mangyayari if Shane didn't failed.That bitch.That night in the event of her father.We put an ectasy in his wine but that damn bitch hindi man lang pinigilan kaya it ended up Calex to Nathan"Saad ko at sinarado ang kamao.

"Oh don't tell me that you like that guy too?Are you gay bro?"

"I'm straight at sinong lalaki ang hindi mafafall inlove sa kanya?he looks like a girl bruh.Haven't you see him once?"

"Nope.I'm busy here so i have no time to visit his house."

"Btw,Mrs.Anchentta's brat son is here.Do you want to see him?"