Epilogue

Third Person's P.O.V
So everything went great between everyone. Sure there was fights and arguments but everything worked out in the end.

CC and Raven still were together. They got married. CC was now about 25 and Raven was about 23.
The lived together in a beautiful big house. With a pool and a beautiful garden and the house itself inside and outside was gorgeus

They had twins, a boy and a girl.
The boy was called Noah and the girl was Emma.

Noah was 9. He looked just like his dad. He had deep brown eyes just like him but he had her mothers jet black hair. He was a mommy's boy.

And Emma was also 9. She looked more like her mom. She had her eyes and character. She had her dads hair colour.

Then there was Ashley and Chloe.
They were still together and married
They had two girls. Anna and Ella.

Anna was 7. She looked so much like Ashley. She had his chocolate brown eyes, his hair and shape of lips. But her character was just like her mom's. She was a mommy's girl.

Then Ella she was 5, she was the spitting image of her mom. She had her eyes, lips and hair. But her character was just like her dad's.
She was a little rebel but still a very nice person. And of course she was daddy's girl.

Andy, Jake and Jinxx found there true loves aswell.

Andy was dating a singer called Juliet.
They met trough a concert and there really happy together. There not married yet but hopefully they will soon.

Jake was dating a model called Ella. They met through a photoshoot. There not married yet either but there planning too. Because there engaged and Ella's carrying a baby.

And Jinxx was with a model too. Her name's Sammi, Sammi Doll. Just like Jake and Ella, they met through a photoshoot.
There engaged but Sammi already has a little toddler around her. He was called Robin. He had green eyes and blonde hair.
He was adorable and only 2 year's old.

Everything was happy. Everyone was still better friends then ever. They all kept contact but a lot ;)

The band was a success. Better then ever. They had more fans than ever and they were happy doing what they loved.

No one knows what obstacles they will have to overcome in the future but sure they do it and be as happy as ever...

THE END....