Dos

"Are you really not hungry?"

"Ilang beses mo na yang tinanong... I don't feel hungry at all." I just smile at her when she complain about me asking her if she's hungry...

Ghost don't eat.. at tipid niya sa pagkain... Hindi talaga siya nagugutom...

"Do you want to go out today?" I put my cheeks on my palm and my elbow on the island counter... I stare at her...

I'm waiting for my shrimp in sour soup to be cooked...

(Sosyal mo naman Zai. Sinigang na hipon lang eh. 🙄😂)

It's been days that she's staying here with me... It's cool... I didn't even go outside for a while because she's comfortable to be with...

"Outside? Okay." She smiled widely..

"That's my girl." I touch her head tho I can't really touch her.

"Hahahahaha." Her soft laughter  echoed in my ears. "I'm not your girl!"

"That's not nice rejecting a handsome man!" I glare at her. She just grin so I couldn't really hold my glare any longer.... I smiled at her...

Nang maluto ang ulam ko, nagsalin ako sa bowl at umupo na sa upuan...

"You want?" I ask and smile innocently... Acel glared at me... I chuckled...

But seriously... When I ask her how she died... She said she doesn't remember... Do Ghost get amnesia too? Even her family name, she seems to forgot.

"Can you let me touch you?" I said while eating....

Her arms was on the counter and she's resting her head on her arms while she watch me eat ....

"Someone can misunderstand your question." She said, pointing my words and then pout her lips.

I chuckled. "Who cares about someones opinion? And we are the only one here." I smiled at her. "I mean, Can you let me touch your head?" I ask again when she look at me menacingly. 

"Hmm." She close her eyes.

"C'mon! Acel!?" She ignored me... I put the spoon with rice and shrimp inside my mouth....

"Hurry up. Let's go out." She mumbled.

"Fine. Fine." Mabilis na tinapos ko ang pagkain ko... "Maliligo lang ako." I said when I'm done washing the dishes...

Pumunta ako sa banyo ng kwarto ko .... I just took a quick shower... Well, Should I make it longer? Then she will come inside the bathroom?

Nah... She'll kill me if that happen....

I wrapped the towel on my waist and go out of the bathroom....

Natigilan ako ng nakita ko siya sa loob at nakaupo sa kama ko... She raised her head to look at me and she smiled.

"Nice! May abs ka!" She then laugh softly...

"Of course. Wanna touch it?" I tease.

"Can I?" She appear in front of me... I grin..

"Of course." She carelessly smile and turn her back. She didn't even touch it a bit! Tch.

"I'm not a pervert so I won't."

"Touching my abs does not mean that you're a pervert. I allow you to touch it."

She's lucky that she's the only one I allowed to touch me.....

"Just put your clothes already."

"Pfft." If she's alive I'm guessing that I can see her blushing right now.....