Cinco

"Have a quarrel with me, Zai." I tilted my head and chuckled.

"What?"

"Have a quarrel with me? I want to experience that!"

Tumayo si Acel, she's blocking the TV... She put her hands on her waist.

"Quarrel."

I don't know how to start a quarrel with her... She's too cute to even start an argument...

I think she's bored...

"Zairon so ugly."

"Thanks." I rest my back on the sofa...

"Zairon's being a two faced human!"

"Yes I am." I smiled at her... She pouted her lips and I tried to suppress my laughter... So adorable....

"Zairon! I don't love you."

"Oh really?" Sumeryoso ang mukha ko....

I hate that word coming from her... She should love me, she doesn't have any choice but to love me!

"Yes." She smile widely ... Feeling the triumph that she win against me...

My so little bit of annoyance disappear.

"That doesn't matter, as long as I love you."

"Hahahha! Just please! Awayin mo kasi ako at aawayin din kita!!!!" She gently smacked my head ...

"Pfft hahaha... I'm sorry." I hold her wrist and pulled her... She sat on my lap and her face close to mine.... "I don't like quarreling with you, Honey, baby, babe, love, darling...."

"Stop with the endearments." She rolled her eyes .. I smile and kiss her cheek...

"Huwag tayong mag away... I hate the thought of us quarreling."

"But!" She held my hair and pulled it. "It's so boring... Boring kapag nag usap lang you know! Mag away tayo para may thrill!"

I let her pulled my hair... If it's another person, they already receive my death glare... But it's acel so it's okay....

"Let's just kiss and flirt. It's more thrilling." I show her my sweetest and most innocent smile...

"Well, that's true."

"Right?" She put her finger on her chin like she was thinking...

Just agree already my honey!

"It's more thrilling than doing adventure you know, darling." I said, pursuing her to agree...

She smile at me... "You're such a flirt, Zairon."

"Only to my one and only honey, baby, babe, love, darling acel."

"You can just chose one endearment." She said, brows furrowed.

"Hmm.. i like calling you honey, baby, babe, love and darling."

"Whatever.... Oh right." She smiled at me... "My whole name... It's Acel Clea Sanchez."

"Acel Clea Sanchez." I blink and then smile at her... "What a pretty name, Hon." I buried my face on her neck and start kissing her there...

"H-hey! Hahaha it tickles.."

I encircle my arm on her waist while the other one was supporting her back ... I let my back fall on the sofa....

"Do you remember anything else?"

"Ah." She smiled at me.... "Nah." She's the one who buried her face on my neck this time.... her lips touching my skin..