Special Chapter

"first of all."

I give Acel a back hug... I really want to hug her tight but I'm being careful... She still has a cast on her arm... I don't want to hurt her.

"You are living in my condo unit. Well, You're already in my condo when I got here."

I brought her here in my condo, hoping she will remember me....

"Oh... Parang paranormal? Ako yung multo?"

She's so dang it! cute! When she asked that....

"Yes, You're the ghost and it's not really paranormal.... It's a romance story because I fell in love with you."

I saw her cheeks turning red....

Oh... Wow .... I already imagine her blushing but seeing it in person? That's just so fucking cute...

That I want to kiss every inch of her face.

"You're so pretty, honey, love, baby, babe, darling Acel."

"That endearments again." She whisper....

I can't help but to hug her... If only.... If only I can hug her tight, I would and will do it happily...

Because I can feel her in my arms... I can feel her warmth....

"My honey." My head touch her arm...

"Okay .. and? What did I do aside from that?" She asked ignoring me being sweet and want a lovey dovey moments.

"Well...."

I explained to her everything that had happened.... Everything and When I said everything ... It includes the kisses too!

Even a tiny bit of information.... Because I can clearly remember everything ...

How can I forgot my moment with my honey, love, baby, babe and darling Acel.

"Ahh...."

"What's with the reaction?" Umayos ako ng upo.... Titig na titig sa kanya... "You don't believe me?"

"No... It's just...." Ngumiti siya sakin.... "I believe you because I can clearly hear your voice in my head and can exactly hear the words you shared.... It's just that... Unbelievable...." She chuckled... "I mean... You're Zairon Madrid."

"So what if I am Zairon Madrid?"

Is it because of my attitude .... I can change... I mean... Not totally because I don't really like talking to anyone but.... I love talking to my Acel ....

"You're the most popular guy not only in the University but in the city and social medias.... I mean... Just wow."

I held Acel's hand and kiss the back of her hand..... I carefully wrapped my arms on her waist and rest my head on her shoulder....

"Well, Lucky you because I'm yours." I said it with confidence.... "And you're mine." Seryosong saad ko...

I will never share you to anyone and in return.... You can have all of me my honey, love, baby, babe, darling Acel.

"Zairon."

"Call me hon." I look at her, pleading.....

Can't even act like this to anyone but her....

"Okay, give me a time to process everything."

A time? How much time does she need?

"It's getting late." She's looking outside the window....

I should have closed the Window!!

My frown disappear when she look at me... I smile...

"Okay, I'll give you time." I sigh... I hugged her again. "Please, hurry up."