The Necklace

So, as I'm sure you guys know, the necklace will be making an appearance soon. Episode six is what I'm leaning towards. I don't know about yall, but I've been waiting for that necklace since the Vegas episode.

My dream necklace re-emergence is the "morning after." Olivia is sitting in front of a vanity, her body wrapped lazily in a white sheet while Spencer's still asleep in bed. She's rolling the necklace between her fingers as she smiles softly, overwhelmed with emotion as memories of their night together flood her mind.

She's so distracted that she doesn't hear Spencer wake or approach her. It isn't until he leans down, wrapping his arms around her waist in a loving embrace that she notices his presence.

After a kiss on the cheek, Spencer sees the necklace she's still fiddling with and his heart swells from the fact that she still has it. He hasn't seen it since the love confession in Vegas. It isn't lost on Olivia what the moment must feel like for him.

Making eye contact in the mirror, they smile at one another and Olivia motions for Spencer to take the necklace. He takes it, fastening it around her nape securely before letting his hands slide across her bare shoulders.

It's in that moment that things come full circle.

She is his, and he is hers. A forever love.

Yeah, I'm with all that simp shit. I am in love with their love 🥺🤧🥲 how do you guys think the necklace will be reintroduced? I actually might turn this into a short, one part story, let me know if that's something you would like to see.

Sorry it's been so long since an update. My writing capabilities are fleeting... I  can only really write when inspiration strikes. My apologies.