#7

"Mr. Malhotra why did you give Aakanksha such a proposal? I don't think it was right."
Mr. Adhikari, Reyansh's PA asked him. "Don't worry Mr. Adhikari I don't think she will accept the proposal knowing the type of person she is."Reyansh replied to Mr. Adhikari. "But sir if she agrees to marry you then?" again asked Mr. Adhikari with confusion. "You take a lot of tension Mr. Adhikari . If she agrees to the marriage still it's our benefit. I know I will have to return the company and the house to the Chowdhurys, but who will help them for a comeback? I will have the sole backbone of their company with me that's Aakanksha if she agrees to marry me. So it's a win-win situation for me from both the sides." Reyansh sat down on the sofa with a satisfied smile on his face. 

Aakanksha who was sitting on the pavement in the heavy rainfall could not digest the fact that the person she thought cared for her could say those harsh words to her ever. 
"Papa I am missing you. Why the persons I love always leave me? You and mummy left me alone in this whole world. When no one was there for me Baba took me in to his place and made me feel like I am his daughter only. Now he is in the hospital fighting with death and I thought Darshit will at least be by my side when I needed him so that we both can work together to reoccupy our house. But after what he said today I have only one option left that is to accept

Mr. Reyansh's proposal to save my family. Fine if God wants that I am ready."

After talking to herself and crying her heart out Aakanksha decided to agree to Reyansh's proposal and get married to him if that can save her family. Taking her decision she left for the house which belonged to the Chowdhurys but now was occupied by Reyansh Malhotra. As Reyansh saw Aakanksha entering the house he was shocked. "What are you doing here Aakanksha? I think you have forgotten that I seized the house this morning. So I think this house is mine now, so you don't have any work here." Reyansh said amused. "I have come here to talk to you about the condition you gave me." Aakanksha informed Reyansh. "What you want to talk about the condition?" Reyansh was confused." I am ready to agree to your condition but you have to promise me that you will return everything to Baba. " Aakanksha said desperately. "I think you need to think more. It's a decision of your life time so please think at least twice before agreeing to the proposal." Reyansh said with shock as he couldn't believe that Aakanksha would agree to his proposal. "What a weird type of person you are. First you only give the proposal and now I am agreeing to your proposal and you are telling me to think. I have thought completely about it Mr. Malhotra." Aakanksha's voice showed desperation. "But at least just think once before..." "I have thought enough Mr. Malhotra. I am ready to marry you and the marriage will be held today and now only." Aakanksha said with authority cutting Reyansh in the middle. "Fine if this is what you want we will get married now." Reyansh said agreeing.

Aakanksha got ready for her wedding. She was wearing a red lehenga(traditional Indian attire) with a golden necklace and golden earrings. Her hair was tied in a low bun with roses around the bun. As the makeup artist was giving her last touch she got irritated as she was dressed up too beautifully. "What are you doing and why are you taking this much time?" Aakanksha asked irritated. "Ma'am if your makeup or dress lacks anything then we have to lose our jobs. It's sir's order."The makeup artist said with fear. At this moment Reyansh entered the room and asked the makeup artist to leave. He was dressed in a golden colored sherwani (tradition male Indian attire), which was bound to his body perfectly and hence his abs were prominent. "Mr. Malhotra please sign these papers before we proceed for the wedding. " Aakanksha said handing some legal documents to Reyansh. "What are these?" Reyansh asked confused. "These are the legal papers which state that after I get married to you, you will return everything to Baba." Aakanksha informed Reyansh. Reyansh took the papers from her hand and signed them. Then he took Aakanksha with him to the temple where they were supposed to get married.

In the hospital the Chowdhurys were trying hard to arrange the money for Jairaj's operation when the doctor informed them that the money has been arranged. Darshit and Arunima were shocked to learn this. "I think Aakanksha might have arranged the money." Arunima said. "Then why she isn't here?" asked Darshit as she was wanting to see Aakanksha. "How can she be here after what you have told her. You told her to sell her body or herself for the money as you doubted she might have conspired against us. How can you think like this? She has been there with the family when they needed you, she was standing with the family not you and you don't have the right to insult her in public." Arunima was disappointed as well as angry with Darshit for behaving with Aakanksha like that in the hospital lobby. "What should I do now Bua? Where will I search her?" Darshit asked Arunima in frustration as he was regretting saying those words to Aakanksha."I really don't know where she is but find her as soon as possible otherwise you might lose her forever." Listening to Arunima Darshit went to search for the love of his life Aakanksha.

After searching for Aakanksha everywhere Darshit still couldn't find her. Then he remembered the temple near their house where Aakanksha used to go everyday to worship in the morning. As he was about to enter the temple he was stopped by Mr. Adhikari at the entrance. "How can you stop me from entering?" Darshit questioned Mr. Adhikari. "You can't get inside it's my boss's order."Mr. Adhikari informed him. "I don't care." Saying Darshit ran towards the temple. As he entered the temple he was dumbfounded by the scene in front of him. Reyansh was applying vermilion on Aakanksha's head when Darshit entered the temple. As the marriage rituals ended Aakanksha turned around and saw Darshit standing there.

What's in store for Aakanksha and Darshit? How will Aakanksha's new life be as Mrs. Malhotra? Will Darshit and Aakanksha be ever together or it's the end for them?