💚 Bold (or dumb?) Move 💙

Beast Boy gets a tad lost in seemingly the most beautiful demon's eyes, causing his animal instincts to give him enough confidence for just a second to make a risky move.
But will he make it out alive?
_________________________________________

- 3rd person POV -

The Titans were all in the common room doing their own thing, Raven was behind the counter, making herself some tea, Robin and the others were all sitting on the couch.

Cyborg and the boy wonder were watching the news, while Starfire appeared to be reading a picturebook of some sort, it seemed to have animals on its cover.

Beast Boy was curled up on the couch as a cat at the left end with his eyes slightly open, seemingly staring at the TV as well as the other boys.

Soon enough Raven was finished with making her tea and came around the couch sitting down on Beast Boy's right, carefully sipping at the still steaming liquid.

"Well, the news are over with and nothing seems to be out of the ordinary, I guess that's a chill day for us." Spoke up Robin.
"Oh, that is most wonderous! Our city can rest at the ease!" Chimed Star.
Cyborg just gave a nod with a pleased "Mhm." as he stretched his arms and back.
It was still pretty early.

Raven didn't really make an attempt to join the conversation, she just continued to sip her tea with her lips curling up just the tiniest bit.
She was glad for moments like this, having her friends around her, with nothing to worry about for once.
But of course, the peace and quite had to be disturbed by none other than-

"You smiled!" Came a cheerful voice from her left.

Beast Boy had turned back to his original form, sitting upright and pointing a finger at Raven's face with the biggest smirk ever.
Raven of course, dropped the tiny smile immediately, shooting an angered side-glance at the changeling.

Beast Boy didn't take the hint though, he spoke up again, this time in an obviously disappointed tone. "Aw no, Rae! Don't stop!" He huffed out, his ears slightly dropping.
"Yea Rave, I didn't get to see! Do it again!" Cyborg appeared next to Beast Boy out of nowhere all of a sudden and pleaded along.
It didn't take long for Robin and Starfire to get curious too.
They all stared at Raven, sitting in a circle around her, cornering her up against the back of the couch.

"No." Giving her teammates a threatening glare, she spoke in her monotone voice before taking another sip from her tea.

"C'mon Raven! We barely ever get to see you smile! Just this once, please?" Pleaded the changeling.
But the half-demon wouldn't budge.

"I said no. And that is final." She shot another glare at Beast Boy as she closed in on him to get the full effect.
But the changeling still didn't seem fazed- At least not the way she had hoped.
He was staring straight into her eyes, his ears were up sharp and his eyes seemed to look at nothing but her.

The half-demon didn't exactly understand what was going on, she had intended to scare him off as per usual and then flee to her room.
But he was just staring, intently.
All of a sudden his expression changed to a soft, dazed one and his pupils doubled in size.

Raven took notice of the changes and that the changeling was very slowly closing in on her.
But her reflexes have failed her and before she knew it he had taken a hold of her hood with both hands, pulled it up on her head and yanked her head forward.