💚 Touch 💙

Raven being curious about what Beast Boy's hair feels like, she decides to find out.
_________________________________________

- 3rd Person POV -

Raven was sitting at the kitchen counter, endowed by her book.
Or, so she would like but something else was on her mind instead.
She kept stealing glances at a certain shapeshifter across the room.
Said shapeshifter was having a match with his best friend and apparently had just been beaten, because he threw his hands in the air all frustrated.

"Dude, no fair! Ya definitely cheated!" He exclaimed.
But to his demise he only earned himself a proud smirk from his opponent.
The demoness however, wasn't at all interested in the game.
She was curious about the changeling's hair.
It seemed so spiky all the time, she wondered if it was actually as harsh as it looked or perhaps it was soft, like a rabbit's fur would be.

At some point she decided she had enough.
She'd just go and find out.
With that in mind, she closed her book gently, pushed away from the counter and stood.
She walked around the couch to where the duo was sitting on the floor and took a seat next to the changeling.

Beast Boy turned his head towards the rustling.
"Rae?" He called, in a questioning manner.
But he got no answer, the half-demon just leaned closer and gave him a focused glare, startling him.

"Hiiiii-?" He was really confused as to what was happening- He thought about what he could've done wrong in case she was going to kill him.
But Raven paid him no mind, she just reached forward and jammed her hand in his hair.

"E-Ehhhhh?!" The poor shapeshifter had no idea what to make of this, he violently flinched at the sudden contact.
"R-Raven..?" He called for her again, feeling her hand move around on his head.

Just like before, the demoness provided no answer.
Instead, she began to feel all around his head, rubbing, scratching and petting at it.

At some point, her hand found its way behind his ear, which elicted a soft grumbling sound from the changeling.
Raven noticed this, and started scratching behind it a bit more.
She found it cute how his ear would wiggle around at her touch.

Beast Boy decided he'd just give in, her touch was actually very pleasent, he decided he'd make the best of it.
Closing his eyes he accepted it.

He leaned into her touch, pushing his head wherever her hand went.

To Raven's surprise, his hair actually was rather harsh but still very silky and pleasent to the touch.

"R-Rae, what are ya doing...?"
Beast Boy opened his eyes slightly to look at her, Raven's hand was resting on his cheek as he was pushing his face into it.

Raven ubruptly yanked her hand away as she was broken out of her trance.
Beast Boy, enjoying her touch and now somewhat yearning for it, followed her hand as she pulled away.
But to no vail, the demoness shot up from the floor and made her way out of the common room.

"Aw, man..." Beast Boy stared at the door she had fled through with drooped ears.
"Well that was.... Something." Cyborg was staring at the door as well.
"If only I kept my mouth shut, she'd still be petting me." He let out a disappointed whine.

"Aw, does Beasty enjoy being pet by RaeRae? Why don'tcha go ask her for some more?~" Cyborg plopped his hand atop his head while teasingly wiggling his eyebrows at him.

"Dude! Mind yer own business!" Beast Boy smacked his hand away as they began to fight.
Cyborg laughing at his best friend's dilemma while the other was all frustrated, his cheeks tinted red.

Starfire and Robin just gave the two a disappointed look from all the way behind the kitchen counter.

~❤️~

646 words