💚 Christmas Miracle (TTG) 💙

Christmas approaches!
Puffy snow, a beautifully made tree and Christmas decoration absoluterly everywhere!
A pure blessing to both the eyes and soul.
But the beauty of the wonderful holiday is soon tainted as our story turns grim.
Instead of a blessing, a soul is taken.
However, it seems miracles do exist.
(Minor mentions of blood)

_________________________________________

- 3rd Person POV -

That unfortunate day didn't start out as bad as it soon turned.
It was nearly Christmas, Dec. 23rd. around 1pm.
Clean, puffy looking snow coated the streets.

"Friends! It is nearly the best event of the winter!" Star chimed as she made her enterence in the common room, flying towards the u shaped couch where her friends sat, she tied a scarf around each ones necks.

The demoness quickly disposed of hers while the others happily accepted their gift.
"Yes! It is indeed nearly Christmas and that's why... We'll be hosting a party tomorrow!" Throwing a fist in the air Robin shared the news.

Before the rest could celebrate though-
"Which means- We gotta go shopping!" The leader happily exclaimed as he grabbed a few bags out of nowhere.

"Ughhhhh!" The other four hung their heads in defeat with a loud groan.
But, they knew their leader was right, so none of them actually complained.

Each of them changing into a warmer attire, they left the tower.

Outside, soft looking little snowflakes were slowly falling down and not to mention, it was freezing cold.
All of them were shivering like no tomorrow.
Originally they planned to just walk and enjoy the scenery but even Robin agreed they'd take the T-car instead.

Once in the city, their eyes skimmed the decorated houses around.
It wasn't even dark out, yet the colored lights were still mesmerizing.
Christmas surely was their favorite time of the year.

After finding a parking spot, they reluctantly left the safety of the car, all of them getting blown by cold air right in the face.
Wasn't as bad as they thought it'd be though, they simply just covered the bottom half of their face with the scarf Star had gotten for them.
Well, all except Raven- She just winced at the cold.

"Shouldn't have gotten rid of that scarf so quick, mama." Shuffling closer, the changeling wrapped his green scarf around her neck.
The softest little blush had made its way onto her cheeks, she took a hold of the scarf with both hands and pulled it up to cover her mouth.

"T-Thanks." She voiced her appreciation.
"Anytime." Shooting her a warm smile, Beast Boy took hold of her hand and started dragging her with him towards the store.

In all honesty, the shapeshifter has been more daring with the half-demon.
Since that one time when he hugged her and she didn't throw him out the window for it, he's been braver around her.
He didn't know what to make of the sudden change, but he liked that she let him closer, why would he complain?

Entering the store, the smell of freshly baked gingerbread filled their nose.
Everyone ran straight for the cashier where the sweets were held, aside from the two holding onto each others hands still.
They stood still in the enterence, looking at the hyped idiots.

"Aren't you gonna raid the poor cashier too?" Raven eyed the the green bean next to her with a raised eyebrow.
"Nah, I'm not that into gingerbread honestly, not to mention that guy has been eyeing you weirdly since we stepped in." He pointed towards some creepy dude hiding behind the decoration isle, peeking at them.