💚 It's Okay. (TTG) 💙

While the Titans were out shopping for food and what not, a bunch of people start pointing fingers and whispering to themselves about a certain half-demon.
At last, she snaps.
Who will be the one to put an end to her rampage?
_________________________________________

- 3rd Person POV -

Raven had separated from the group to go get her favorite tea.
But as soon as they parted ways..
She had heard them.
Raven could tell they were talking about her.
Normally, she wouldn't get mad if people were talking about her appearance or personality.
She couldn't care less.
But the topic they picked was something she just couldn't let slide.

They would whisper about how she was a demon, called her a monster and what ever else they could think of.
She would've looked past that too, if it wasn't for that one guy-

"Look, it's that demon girl!" A random shopper spoke up, didn't even try to hide the fact they bad mouthed her.

He spoke loud enough for her to hear, on purpose.
"Ugh, that witch! I bet her team keeps her at bay with a spell, a deal or a threat or something. Pretty sure she would've hurt them all by now if not for that." Raven's heart literally stood still for about 5 seconds after hearing that.

"Yeah, I know! And the green guy, what's his name, Beast Boy? I have no clue why he would even try to cheer her up, he always just gets himself beaten by her!" They two guys broke out in a hysterical laugh.

She couldn't take it anymore.
She would never harm her friends, not intentionally.
A lot of feelings were at war in her head, she wanted to keep her cool, but..
The mention of the changeling's name..
She knew she had hurt him.
Multiple times.
Yet, he kept coming back to try again.
Every time.

Her heart ached at the thought.
'I really am cruel, aren't I?'
She thought.
'I really am but a monster, am I not?'
She covered her face with her hands.
She wanted nothing more than to dig in to the middle of the Earth and never come up again.

Her eyes doubling in number, they glowed red with ill intent.
She knew she had lost it, but she didn't care.
Her mind was too clouded over.

Black tentackles of shadow started to crawl out from beneath her cloak, spreading out on the store's tiles like a plague.

The the laughing guys shot another glance at her in the hopes of seeing a miserable demon.
The only thing they did see though, were 2 pairs of eyes, glowing with the color of fresh blood.
Shivers were running up and down the boys' spines in a frenzy.

"A monster, a demon? Oh, I'll show you demon! You haven't seen anything yet!" She declared, her usual monotone voice now distorted, dripping with anger.
She let out a horrifying screech, a signal for the two guys to run.
They didn't think twice and fled throught the front door of the store with Raven right on their tail.

Meanwhile, the rest were all at the sweets isle, Starfire was going berserk.
"Oh! All of the sweets look so the delicious! Robin, can we not get one of the each?" Star put her hands together as she begged.
"No way! You're already hyper, I don't need you getting a sugar rush!" He scolded.

Just then, Robin's communicator went off- A crime alert, not far from the store.
"A monster terrorizing the citizens?" He took a glance at said monster on the screen.
"Raven?!" He yelled out in surprise.
She had about grown to 10 times her original size, shadow leaking from beneath her cloak, crawling around.

"Raven??" The rest of the Titans got worried at the mention of the familiar name.
"I don't know what happened, but she's definitely not thinking straight right now. We gotta catch her and calm her down somehow, Titans, GO!" The signal given, they all rushed out of the store.