𝒙𝒙𝒗𝒊. holding grudges

☁️🕊 ༉‧₊˚✧  ─ 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆-𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒄𝒌𝒂𝒄𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆, episode five: zip it

☁️🕊 ༉‧₊˚✧ ─ 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆-𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒄𝒌
𝒂𝒄𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆, episode five: zip it.
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕, lab rats.

-ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ-

VERA WAS RELAXING ON THE COUCH WITH ADAM AND LEO WHILE THEY PLAYED A VIDEO GAME. She took the time to do things she really couldn't do when everyone was busy so she took her time off to do things she wanted. Vera flipped a page of the book when she heard Tasha calling Donald's name to help her to the airport. "Donald, sweetie, it's time to take me to the airport." She called out.

"Yes! No mom for two days!" Leo exclaimed at his mom leaving so he initially thought that meant doing anything he wanted. Tasha glanced at Leo with her original mom stare. Leo realized how that turned out so he got up as did Adam. Vera looked up and headed with them, "I mean, would the lady like a hand with her bags?" Vera chuckled.

        Adam went over to explain what he meant in a less hurtful way but it came out the same way Leo spoke to his mom. "I think what he's trying to say is, it's more fun when you're not here." Vera rose her eyebrows while turning to see Tasha.

        "I'm only letting you two stay home from grandma's because you promised to complete your list of chores." Tasha handed two pieces of papers of chores on them to Adam and Leo. Leo grabbed it while Vera looked over his shoulder to see what he needed to do. "Better get on that Leo." She mocked him before getting a glare thrown at her direction.

        A few seconds later, Donald came strolling down the stairs with a big black suitcase as he went to ask if Tasha really needed them. "Tasha, why do need all this luggage? You're only going to your mom's for two days." Donald spoke bringing it towards them all.

        "That's not mine— Oh that's mine." Adam said looking at his fathers hand while he realized who's suitcase it was. The suitcase opened spilling all the clothes onto the floor. Vera smelt a pang from her nostril as a horrid scent came to them, she pinched her nose in disgust.