𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 » 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐝

( Maenar found his second half
within his Alicent. His friend, his wife, his star.
Alicent found her second half whithin her Maenar,
her friend, her husband, her sky. )

𝚊𝚌𝚝 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 | • |

ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇɪʀ's ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅʀᴀɢᴏɴ - ᴡᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ
ᴏʀ
ᴍᴀᴇɴᴀʀ ᴛᴀʀɢᴀʀʏᴇɴ - ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʀʀʏɴ ᴡᴇᴅᴅɪɴɢ

ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇɪʀ's ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅʀᴀɢᴏɴ - ᴡᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏᴏʀᴍᴀᴇɴᴀʀ ᴛᴀʀɢᴀʀʏᴇɴ - ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʀʀʏɴ ᴡᴇᴅᴅɪɴɢ

🇲 🇦 🇪 🇳 🇦 🇷  ☦︎ 🇹 🇦 🇷 🇬 🇦 🇷 🇾 🇪 🇳 

𝐌𝐀𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐑 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐍 𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐘𝐄𝐍 a Prince born with the future of a Kingdom on his shoulders. In the beginning, Maenar was born to an Arryn/ Targaryen mother and a Targaryen father, both loved their firstborn child and son very much. The entire seven realms threw an entire celebration honoring the future King, every high lord and minor lord came from high and low places to give blessing to Maenar.

Prince Baelon Targaryen, grandfather of the young boy knew something of his future.

After Prince Baelon's and King Jaehaerys' passing , the oldest son Viserys became King. Thus installing Maenar as future heir of the Iron Throne.

As he grew Maenar's uncle, Daemon Targaryen had took his role as such and began to train young Maenar with everything he knew. As for the political side of being the heir, Maenar was taught by Otto Hightower. To everyone's suprise, the Lord Hand had practically raised Maenar like one of his own sons.

At the age of ten and five, Maenar was fostered by the Martells where Prince Oberyn and Maenar became fast friends. The two trained together side by side, the Viper and Dragon grew with one another.

In the book of the Dance, it would be written that Prince Maenar and Prince Oberyn shared more than a friendly relationship. Some say they were closer than two boys should be.

But as Maenar turned ten and nine, he toured around the realms make new friends (alliances) that would be helpful to him much into the future.