𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 » 𝐢𝐢𝐢

『 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 』

𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐌𝐀𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐑 𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐘𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐋𝐘𝐒 𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒 traveled quickly to Dragonstone, the ancestral lands of the House Targaryen. Aeryn had flew them fast to the familiar home, where the prince and the bastard were to be married in the ways of old valyria. There would be no ways of having their marriage annulled. Ser Loras and Maenars' most trusted maester would be witnesses of this day.

The servants of Dragonstone were more than thrilled to house the Targaryen Prince and his future wife, happy that more Targaryen's would soon fill the halls of the castle.

Quickly the maids searched for the anicent robes for the valyrian wedding, in which both Maenar and Alys would be dressed in as they begin the ceremony.

Maenar knew that there would be no whispers coming from his witnesses, but that there will be due to his absence as heir to the throne. That he would soon have to present his wife in front of the court.

Fuck the court.

It was a day to be happy, not brood over the consequences he would soon face. Marrying a bastard and having one of his own, not an ideal thing a future King would make. But, not every man would acknowledge his wrong doings and legitimize his children, in which were not born of a sealed marriage but for love of two people.

"I understand if you'd rather stay absent from the ceremony." Maenar looked at the mirror noticing Loras unable to meet his eyes.

"I wouldn't miss you getting married Maenar, even if I wish it was someone else you were marrying." Loras fiddled with his sword his heart unable to prepare itself to see his beloved marrying another. It was as if his heart was shattering piece by piece, slowly, making every moment he spent with Maenar, agonizing.

"I'm sorry, if I was not such a difficult man you would not be hurting." The prince stepped forward, now standing face to face with Loras. "I am sorry for the things I am putting you through."

Loras' face softened at Maenar's confession.
Leaning forward to connect his forehead with his. Their eyes close at the touch.

"If you are apologizing for being a loving man, then do not waste your time. It is I who chose to fall in love with you. It was I who chose to be with you." The Tyrell muttered in a soft whisper, a single tear escaping his eyes.