𝐌𝐚𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐫 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐞𝐧 » 𝐢.

𝐩𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞: 𝐦𝐚𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐫 𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐞𝐧

【 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠'𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 】

𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠'𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝐌𝐀𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐑 𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐘𝐄𝐍 walked the quiet halls of the Red Keep, his arms folded behind his back to hold his posture straight as he walked. The people around the Keep bowed to the prince as he walked passed them, the women and even some of them men whispered of his charming looks. Though they looked away when a hissing sound came from behind the Prince.

An almost grown viper slithered behind its master, Nymeira is what Maenar named him. A gift given to him by his friend Prince Oberyn Martell, before his departure from Dorne.

Many in the Kingdom thought of it as odd when Maenar had returned with a viper by his side, but none spoke it however, as Nymeira's fangs would meet their necks killing them instantly. And if Nymeira was not by his side, his beautiful dragon, Aeryn a dragon that breathed ice instead of fire.

He found Aeryn traveling across the Northern Realms, but how he tamed him, was a different story.

"Come, Nymeira." Maenar bend his knee letting his arm lower as Nymeria slithered over it, climbing to wrap her body around his shoulders her head resting againt Maenar's neck. "Behave." The prince mused when his viper hissed at the maid that kept her eyes on him for too long.

The Viper hissed but with affection as her master petted her scaly head, even though her large and long body overlapped most of Maenar's body, she acted as if she were the once small version of herself.

"Muña." The young man smiled as he entered his mother's chambers. Many knew that the prince only smile around a few, that bright and charming smile was only reserved for a few people. His mother being one of them.

"My sweet boy." Aemma opened her arms welcoming her son into a warm type of embrace.

The mother and son shared an unbroken bond, ever since he was young Maenar would be by his mother side at even a young age he was protective of his mother.

Her smile widened when she caught bright emerald eyes staring back at her. "Nymeria, beautiful as always." The Black colored snake enjoyed the attention she received from the Queen, she leaned closer to Aemma's warm hand.

"She likes you more than me." Maenar mused as Nymeria slithered down to rest comfort near Aemma. The young man frowned when his mother moved to get comfortable once again.
"You must tell him mother, if not, then I will. And you know how much Viserys loaths my lecturing."