Chapter 3

OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 135 READS I NEVER THOUGHT ANYONE WOULD READ THIS THANK YOU! NOW ON WITH THE STORY 😘JUST FOR YOUR INFORMATION I AM AUSTRALIAN SO SOME OF THIS ARE SPELT DIFFERENT AND THINGS I USE HAVE DIFFERENT NAMES LOVE YOU GUYS BYE

AMBER's OUTFIT UP TOP (it has been a week since the dinner with Tam)

AMBER's POV

Today is Sunday, which means we go to church and today is going to be interesting because Sheldon is coming. I love when Sheldon comes to church it always makes it fun and interesting. The only thing that makes this worse is that Georgie doesn't come to Church meaning I am all alone with my family. Don't get me wrong I love my family but they can be very harsh,  because I am very different from all of them I get pushed away a lot.

My Dad is An X marine lieutenant so he runs the house like it is the army meaning we all have to work out together do emergency practice for situations that are unlikely to happen. And go to the shooting range that he owns just out of town. Georgie doesn't know about any of this and thinks I have a peaceful life when it is the exact opposite, it is the reason I am always at the Cooper residence.

I have four siblings one of which is still in Australia. I have Two Sisters and two brothers there is Kayla who still lives in Australia and is a model she is 23, I have Luke who is in the Army like dad is he is 22, Then there is Lola who is the captain of the cheer squad and is a Junior. I also have a younger brother Angus and he is in 3rd grade he is good at athletics. then there is just me the smart not-so-pretty daughter who is a freshman in high school, the daughter who sucks at sport and who would rather read all day, ride horses, and hang out with her best friend Georgie Cooper.

NONE OF THESE IMAGES ARE MINE I FOUND THEM ONLINE

(this is Kayla)

(this is Luke)

(this is Lola and her boyfriend)