Chapter 7- Moments

FLASHBACK TO AMBER'S POV

I had just finished putting the horses away when the Coopers plus Veronica came up to me.

"Hey, Bambie. Great riding out there" Georgie said to me using his personal nickname

"Well thanks, Georgie" I replied while locking the last of the stable doors

"YEAH THAT WAS AWESOME I CAN'T WAIT FOR MY NEXT LESSON!" Missy exclaimed happily

"I can't wait to teach you, Missy," I said as she hugged me

"Well, kids time to start heading back before your mother stressing," Meemaww said with a laugh at the end she then walked over to me gave me a hug, and said goodbye. They all followed  Meemaw away except for Veronica.

"Yeah Know you don't stand a chance with him. I bet that in a few days he will be all mine. He will be wrapped around my little finger and leave you behind" Veronica said as she looked at her pinky and twirled it around. Oh, How I wanted to break her hand right now. 

"OH yeah. I don't care what you think of me but if you hurt him I will personally find you and deal with the problem that old fashion western way" I said with a very meaningful threat I meant every word I just said with all my heart.

"Oh yeah what you gonna do Slap me" She replied sarcastically

"No, I will lasso your ass and drag you out here where I will...." I started but was cut off by my Mum walking by

"oh ok then I totally think you will do that" she said in an unbelieving tone and then walked over towards the car 

"Hey VERONICA!" I shouted getting her attention and when she turned around I gave her a salute that ended up flipping her off. Meemaw must have seen this because she let out the loudest laugh I have heard her do, Before Veronica for in the car and they all left.

END OF THE FLASHBACK STILL AMBER's POV

It had been two weeks since that day At my ranch and during that time I had been teaching Missy how to ride, But I also learned that my parents are sending me to live with my cousins Lee, Kayce, Jamie, and Beth Dutton. My Mum is Evelyn there mum's sister, the Duttons live all the way in Montana so I will be gone a while and I still haven't figured out how to tell Georgie. I am the same age as Kayce who is the youngest of the Dutton siblings. 

Just After we moved from Australia to America we stayed with our cousins at the ranch known As the Yellowstone. I love the ranch it is beautiful but over in Montana, it is pretty cold most of the time so it is very different than living in Texas.

I am currently on my way to the Cooper residence to inform them that I will be leaving For Montana in two days. I get to the front door and knock a few times. After a minute or so Mary answers the door.

"oh hey Amber come on in," she said I walked into the house and went and sat at the dinner table with the rest of the family in my usual spot next to Georgie. Mary said grace and then we went straight into eating that is until Meemaw starts talking

"Amber that sault thing you did to Veronica was amazing I haven't laughed that hard in a while" she commented making me smile

"What sault thing," Both Mary George and Georgie asked all at the same time. I was about to answer but before I could missy Butted in and told them while also giving them an example which got both of us in trouble from mary While George laughed. Georgie didn't create he just looked down and continued to eat his Tatertotts.

"I have to tell you guys something" I spoke up getting all of their attention I was nervous, to say the least.

"what is it sweetie?" asked Mary sounding kinda worried. I took a deep breath before answering