Detectives and Psychopath Lovers [Part-3]

*Not Edited*

I was sitting in my office, it was 5 in the evening. It's been three days since the bomb encounter. No letters, no calls, no messages. I was happy in a way thinking that a problem was solved, but something kept nagging me. I shrugged it off thing it was just because of the chances of her return which annoyed me.

My phone rang breaking my chain of thoughts. It was Sid.

"Well, what did you do?" He asked.

"Huh? Me? What did I do now?" I counter questioned, because as much as I remember I haven't really done anything recently...

"Arey with that girl... What's her name? Haa, Sarah!"

"And what about her?" I asked, suddenly too interested in the topic.

"I mean she is missing no, after that Phoenix Market City incident she has been underground. You only told me, no letters, no messages. Tujhe real mein deekh ke sare pyarr wale irade badal gaye kya?" He chuckled.

"Very funny, and about her being underground... I have a feeling she is planning something."

"Wah, itne kaam time mein kitna jaan gaya tu usse, kahi tujhe sacchii toh pyarr nahi ho gaya uss se?" He is going to tease me regarding this for my entire life! God save me!

"She is a bloody criminal, aur mein aise psycho criminals ki raag-raag se wakif hu." I said through my gritted teeth.

"I know that Mr. Detective but this girl seems next level crazy. I mean the way she effortlessly pulled off such a stunt, damn I was impressed by her skills." I was impressed too, but never in my life am I going to accept that. At least not in front of this dork.

"Ok now forget all of that. Go home and get ready by 7, we are going to a party. I'll pick you up by 7:15."

"Cool, but what party?" I asked.

"It's a minister's wedding anniversary, I was in charge of all the security. I have two invitation passes and no one to go with, so you are coming with me."

"But why me?"

"What are you going to do sitting at home? Come with me and eat nice food." And who says no to free food? An idiot with no brains. Am I one? No. So I agreed.

*****

I was walking back home, yeah I had to walk because for some reason my car broke down and had to be sent to the mechanic.

A small kid ran up to me with a piece of paper in his hand.

"You are Mr. Raval, right?" He asked and I nodded softly. I like kids, they are cute and innocent humans, unlike grown-ups.

"And what brings you here, young man?" I asked him.

"I have a message for you. Don't ask questions because I don't have the answers, whatever you need is in this letter." He replied, hurriedly. Handing me the note he sprinted off before I could say a word.

I opened the letter and it read-

Hello again! Yeah, you guessed it right, it's me again.

SO. Now that you love me... We need to meet! I heard you are going to a party? Hawww, without me? Bad, very bad Mr. Detecetive. But don't worry I'll meet you there only. Oh but I don't have an invitation. Meh, who needs an invitation anyway. Cool so, see you by 8?

Bye, love you!

Not again. I thought this shit was over.

I pulled out my cell phone and dialed a number.

"What is this Sarah?" I barked.

"Woah Woah, calm down, D!" She giggled.

"You can't just crash into a Minister's party like it's a piece of cake!"

"You have no idea of what I can do." She whispered seductively.

"Cut the crap! Stop playing games and tell me what you want!"

"Chalo ok fine, one last game. If I win, you will do one thing for me. Deal?" She asked.

"What game and what will I have to do?" I can't trust this mad hat.

"What you have to is something I'll tell you later on. And about the game. According to you, crashing into the party you are going to is impossible right?"

"Yes," I replied blatantly, there are numerous security arrangements she won't get in for sure.

"Ok then, I'll see you at the party. But no... this will be too easy na? You love adventure right? Fine then, I'll meet you at the party and kiss you in front of all the guests. Sounds good to me. What say?" My eyes widened. But whatever, she won't even be able to enter the party hall, forget kissing me.

"Cool, but what if you lose?"

"That won't happen but just for your satisfaction, I'll do whatever you say," I smirked.

"Surrender."

"Huh?" She sounded.

"Yes, If you lose, surrender and get yourself arrested."

"Deal done." Let's end this case, Miss Sarah.

TO BE CONTINUED...

*****
Da, da, da, da, da
It's the motherfuckin' D-O-double-G, Snoop Dogg.

LOL.

Sorry for the late update, my life and health both aren't doing good.

But my imagination is going chappar phad.
Again,bearwithmeplease.

See you in the next update, byee.

HAPPY READING!❤️
#SPREADLOVE!💙✨

~Yours
Sachi💚