𝖙𝖜𝖔

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖔

𝐚𝐳𝐤𝐚𝐛𝐚𝐧

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

 "Ugh! It is so depressing and gloomy," Antonin Dolohov complained.

 "Well, certainly you didn't expect Azkaban to be a picnic spot. Did you?" Regulus spoke with sarcasm, the rest laughed as Antonin mumbled something incoherent. 

"Let's change that shall we?" Aleydis questioned, whipping out a wand from what, previously was a bun -her blonde hair flew down her lower back in neat curls.

"Aley, I'm pretty sure they checked all of us. So, how the fuck do you still have your motherfucking wand?" Evan questioned in a voice: full of astonishment and utter confusion.

 Sirius couldn't help but look at his ex- childhood best friend in total amazement. 

"That's the answer we would like to, like to know; Cuz," Bellatrix spoke. 

"Illusion charm," Avery smirked.

        Aleydis walked around the dark walls of the prison, her hands streaking its cold walls. She stopped suddenly. With her Aspen-Ebony wand held tightly in her hand, she cast a 'muffalito' charm around them. 

"Bombarda," she cast at a set of bricks, the bricks around, much to the curiosity of the others, broke, while the remaining hexagonal shape of bricks, the spell was particularly pointed to remained unharmed. 

       "Bella, dagger," Aleydis requested. Bellatrix, lifted one of her boots, dislodging the seven-inch heels out of it producing a mesmerizing dagger. 

"Bella, why do you have daggers as the heels of your boots?," Rodolphus questioned, Bella in turn, just shrugged.

      Sirius felt Regulus flinch next to him when Aleydis cut her palm. She placed the bloody palm on the hexagonal bricks. A tremor shook the cell. The interiors changed. The purebloods could feel the aura of magic around the cell changing.

     The certain warmth of the protection charms, wrapped around them like a thick blanket. The various illusion charms, oozing out of the cell, protected the hidden secret. The furniture slowly changed, as the cell became spacious. 

     A little while later, Azkaban was no more. The cell had turned to a well-furnished warm house. After a bit of inspection, various rooms with bathrooms, a kitchen, a dining hall, and a living room were found. The house was designed like the various childhood manors they had grown up in. The old depressing aura of Azkaban was long forgotten.

      "How did you do that?" Sirius questioned. 

Regulus gasped in reply, " Esker Rosier," then it all struck like a matchstick. Esker Rosier, in the late eleventh century, had designed Azkaban.

 "But that has been lost for generations. The book I mean," Evan nodded. 

"Found it in the library, in my summer before the second year," Aleydis replied.

 The book Azkaban was written after the establishment of the actual cell. The late Rosier had written it. It contained all the secret spots and enchantments around the prison. 

     When Aleydis had found she went through the entire book, in case of an occasion on which was needed, a-raises.  It took her less than a month to be familiar with every line of the book. That year was also the year when she had dived into more complex magic.

     "Well seeing that we might be here for quite a while, let's settle down," Barty suggested. 

"Dibs on the largest room," Rabastan shouted, running off the rooms. Hey's and ooh's, followed as the rest tried to overtake him.

     "Wait a sec," Avery said when they reached the largest room, "seeing that, Bella and Rodolphus are the only married couple, shouldn't they be getting the room," she continued.

 "Preach my dear, preach," Bella praised as the rest -apart from Rodolphus, of course- huffed.

     Finally, Bella and Rodolphus got the largest room. While the rest were content with their own rooms. All in all the day had ended well, but not even god could guess what the year was to bring.

....

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ ˗ˏˋ ʟᴜᴄᴋʏ'ˎ˗

~ 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠? ~

・❥・ 𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿? ・❥・

✧˚ · . 𝐕𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭. ˚ · .

˗ˏˋ 𝗛𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝘄𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝗱𝗮𝘆 / 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁.'ˎ˗

ʟᴏᴠᴇ,

ʟᴜᴄᴋʏ