𝖋𝔦𝔳𝔢

....

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔣𝔦𝔳𝔢

𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐨𝐦

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

.....

"What happened?"

The entire group settled down in the dining room, around the huge table. Alianna Travers, sat beside her boyfriend, Regulus, telling him the latest news.

Peter and Aletta, exchanged worried looks before turning towards Rabastan. 

"James and Lily, are alive. Tom Riddle, has been vanquished. The Longbottoms, Alice and Frank, are in St. Mungo's, and the Lestrange are to blame, according to the Ministry," Aletta told them.

Sirius let out a relieved sigh. Bella and Rod exchanged irritated looks, "no wonder," they mumbled.

"The Potters, have been brainwashed, into thinking you betrayed them, as did I. And apparently you murdered, twelve muggles with one spell," Peter told Sirius. 

Sirius tensed up but calmed down when Aleydis gently rubbed his arm. "What else?" Aleydis asked.

"Well, darling, you are a notorious murderer, involved in the deaths of Marlene McKinnon, Dorcas Meadows, and Mary Mcdonalds. You also tried to murder our beloved headmaster, Dumbledore. And are alleged for sabotaging a mission concerning the Dark Lord," Hendrix told her with a smirk.

"Well, I do not recall doing any of these. But I have to point out, if  I tried to murder Dumblewhore, I would have succeeded," she replied.

The rest chuckled at the statement, acknowledging the truth in it.

"What about me, darling?"Avery Holland asked.

"Well, Avery, sweetie. You, my dear, were arrested for killing seven Aurors in a fight," Aliana told her, with mock surprise and excitement.

"Ahh!" Avery gasped sarcastically, " What a sin I have committed!"

The rest of the hour was spent catching up and laughing at their own dark humor.

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚

Bellatrix had disappeared for a couple of hours after the meeting. 

Aleydis was shocked when an over-excited Bellatrix barged inside her room, without knocking. Aleydis quickly put on her shock and turned towards her cousin in exasperation.

"Trixy! I was in the middle of changing. Couldn't you have knocked first?" She asked.

"Shuh! Aly, I have seen you naked before," Bellatrix told her off-handedly.

"Yes! When I was five!"

"Now, now, we have a more important matter at hand. I found the way out!" Bellatrix told her.

"What?!"

"Well, remember how Grandfather Rosier, used to tell us about the family history?" When Aleydis nodded, Bellatrix continued, "Wel, I remember, him telling us something about how every ornament is a key. So..."

Bellatrix pulled out a Rosier Heriship ring, " I borrowed this from Evan. I searched around the house when I found the Rosier emblem, with a hole just enough for the ring to fit."

"C'mon," Bellatrix gestured her out.

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚

Bellatrix led her to a dark room. Muttering a 'Lumos Maxima' the room brightened up. The room was void of everything but a lone painting on the wall.

"You see this?" Bellatrix asked, gesturing to a small hole in the painting - just where the emblem needed to be there.

Bellatrix gently inserted the ring inside. It fit perfectly. By now, everyone had arrived in the room. They watched with bated breath as the cell shook.

The tremor stopped soon enough, just as a portal appeared. Aleydis was bathed in purple light. She decided to take a risk and step inside.

Just as she entered the portal, she disappeared, landing in a Manor. Her Manor.

Slowly everyone joined her.

"We are free!" Evans cheered.

"We are finally free!"

....

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ ˗ˏˋ ʟᴜᴄᴋʏ'ˎ˗

~ 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠? ~

・❥・ 𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿? ・❥・

✧˚ · . 𝐕𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭. ˚ · .

˗ˏˋ 𝗛𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝘄𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝗱𝗮𝘆 / 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁.'ˎ˗

ʟᴏᴠᴇ,

ʟᴜᴄᴋʏ

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘