𝖋𝔬𝔲𝔯

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗

𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

    The next day had started with the cold and depressing aura of the dementors. Their repeated endeavor to penetrate the strong shield, failed; again.

    The mood of the newly created family was grumpy, not because of the dementors. No. They really didn't give a shit about the dark creatures. But because their precious sleep was disturbed. Oh... believe me when I tell you this, the purebloods love their beauty sleep. 

   Bellatrix walked down the stairs, her grumpiness showing, her bed hair wasn't brushed, and a scowl painted her face. Rodolphus had outright refused to leave the comfort of their bed, leaving the Lady Lestrange to walk to breakfast all by herself.

   Entering the kitchen, Bella was met with the comforting smell of coffee. Evan and Aleydis were leaning against the kitchen, a scorching cup of coffee in their hands. 

  "Thanks," Bella told Evan as he presented her with a cup of coffee.

 "Is anyone else awake?" Augustus asked, walking inside. 

"Just us," Aleydis told him. 

    "Coffee, blah! How do you even drink that thing?" Augustus asked, pretending to hurl.

     "Don't you dare insult Coffee, you- you unholy bastard," Aleydis and Bellatrix cried, the same time someone else shouted:

    "How can you insult my poor baby," Sirius and Regulus walked in crying dramatically.

    "Watch me!" Augustus bellowed... That was the start of WWIII. 

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚

   Aleydis was humming a tune to one of her favorite muggle songs. Then, a voice interrupted her, "You Light Up My Life by Debby Bonne. Love that song," Sirius told her, as she hummed in response.

  "Can we talk," he asked her.

  After a moment of contemplation, she replied, "Sure."

  "I'm sorry,"

  "For what,"

   "For everything. D, you were my everything, my best friend, my partner in crime, my literal soulmate. I acted so stupidly, so rash, when you got sorted in Slytherin. I left you and didn't look back, just, just, because you were sorted in the house of snakes. I was young and dumb. I didn't know it then Rhea, but you, you are the one thing in life, I cannot and sure as hell will not live without," Sirius ended.

   "You are still dumb Siri," the blonde girl replied, pulling him into a hug. 

"But I'm still hurt. I'm forgiving you Siri, but it doesn't mean I'm going to forget what happened. When you stopped talking to me, it broke me, I didn't know what I did wrong. Hell, I thought there was something wrong with me. You stopped looking at me, glaring whenever you did so. What did I do wrong, Siri? Why?" she looked at him. It broke Sirius's heart to see her eyes tearing, to wonder if it was her fault.

  "D, you did nothing wrong. It was all me never you. You, Aleydis Rhea Rosier, are the best thing that ever happened to me. I'm never going to lose you again. I cannot lose you again," 

  Sirius hugged his best friend tightly, making a vow to himself that he would never hurt her again

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚

    It had been a few days since the two best friends united. Aleydis hadn't completely forgiven Sirius, he knew that. Sirius was willing to go to any extent to earn back the friendship. 

   The doors of their cell opened again as the Aurors pushed in four more people.  Peter Pettigrew, Aletta Summers, Hendrix Fawley, and Aliana Travers.

Sirius gasped when he saw Peter, who upon seeing smiled sadly, not meeting his eyes. 

"Ali?" Regulus gasped, pulling his girlfriend into a hug. 

   "Did some say, Ali?"  Rabastan asked, upon seeing the new face she beamed.

"Hendrix!" he said hugging her cousin. Hearing the friendly commotion, the rest of them walked down. Seeing their four new guests, pleasantries and hugs were given.

  After  a tour of the house for the new arrivals, Everyone settled down in the dining room for lunch when Rabastan asked:

  "What happened?"

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

ˋ°•*⁀➷ ˗ˏˋ ʟᴜᴄᴋʏ'ˎ˗

~ 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠? ~

・❥・ 𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿? ・❥・

✧˚ · . 𝐕𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭. ˚ · .

˗ˏˋ 𝗛𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝘄𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝗱𝗮𝘆 / 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁.'ˎ˗

ʟᴏᴠᴇ,

ʟᴜᴄᴋʏ