Chapter 3: Red Snow Fortress

The plan was simple: surround the fortress, which was built not only for headquarters but also for a highly secure prison. Located in the snowy deep forest, Cela headquarters was built in the deep fortress of acres and acres of redwood at the outreach in the cleric states of nilad. Its walls are made of a thick layer of metal, which is mostly constructed by the nozist-enslaved forest population.

The plan was flams and his officers, along with the war prisoners, would trade with the conozist war prisoners, who included flams' father, also a high-ranking officer. After that,game's white army, as well as a trained sharp shooter, would hide in the trees and attack if the flam's provided a signal or if a breakout occurred.

Flam arrived on the snowy morning of August 16 1898 at 9:24, it was a 5 day long trek starting from the grass field arriving at this very snowy fortress. The conozist already knew and was expecting this from the telegram in which flam requested a peace trade. The trade happen

Flam: These are the prisoners, as requested... Now hand me the prisoners back.

Guard 1: you better start finding at the cargo area... they might right out time

and the guard of the nozist grins... Flam had already begun his search, cargo by cargo they opened until flam opened the final cargo, flam shocked and stood in despair as he beheld dead victims. Flam searched through a mound of dead bodies without looking back, and he recognized it as a war prisoner because he saw one of his deceased comrades. He searches through the bodies in the hope of finding his long-lost father. But he was nowhere to be found, so he ran to the cop he had met before, gripped his collar with rage, and asked once more.

Flam: WHERE IS MY FATHER

The guard didn't respond, instead laughing as if flam had told a joke, flam responded with a punch, the white army saw, so they launched an attack on the fort, and while that was going on, the officer escorted flam inside the fortress into a room. They came to a halt in front of a rather sealed door, as the officer opened the door, it revealed a rather familiar skeleton, Flam was frozen as he looked from the dark room only the light coming from the open door a rather familiar fedora, it was his dad fedora, he looked the signage at the door and it was confirmed, the signage sees joselito pacifico and it was his dad and before flam could even return the guard's gaze, the guard held a gun to flam's head.

guard: you're next

Before the officer could even aim at flam, game shoot the person in the chest. The officer knew it would be flam's last words to be heard, therefore the table was turned and it became he's final word. When flam saw the officer collapse on the ground and about to die, he grabbed his gun and began shooting at the guard, and he didn't seem to stop until he ran out of bullets. He then walks out of the fortress and begins killing anybody associated with or working for the nozist, using the other gun he ha, following which flam orders that all surrendering nozists be executed on the spot. The mission was successful because the remaining prisoners survived and were saved by them.

But flam flam was never happy, He woke up every day not knowing where his father had gone. He waited 10 years for his father to finally come back, he waited, and this is what happened. He only saw his father's skeleton so lifeless and dead that flam angered grew. Just as flames enraged him, he was engulfed. until game pated he's back and flam snapback, game soon handed the fedora back to him the fedora that belonged to his deceased father

Game: Hey, don't leave me behind, well sure both annihilate them, and I'll always be by your side.

As soon as game handed the fedora, Flam recalled how, when he was younger, he was the best father. The fedora will be worn by flam as a tribute to his dad

Joselito Q. Pacifico

Born: July 6 1844

Death: August 4 1895