Chapter 9: Convention

"Theodore: Tio, I'm not quite certain, but I don't see why my father can't just hand over the business to me!! This is just unacceptable, who will managed the company while he is in a coma... I am"

Vincente: "And what happened, our sales have plummeted; this corporation was created decades before your birth, Theodore, and we can't afford to lose it; it's a legacy of your family, the Monteclarko family."

Theodore: Tio... I-

And before theodore can even say a word, vincente handed a ticket

Vincente: We got to go theodore, were going on a convention

July 7, 1909

Port of Fabio

Flam:"It is wonderful to see you my people, after the war chaos brought on by our enemies, it is truly wonderful how you people survived the world chaos, ive experienced the horror of the war my people, being surrounded by my dead friends, endless airaids, endless ear rapturing explosions everywhere, but as the world sees its decays, we set aside our differences and hostility at its nation."

Flam presented a framed paper

Flam: "This paper, the Treaty of Vernaich, Signed by Vernaich's resistance leader Aldrino Louis Denmark and Giovanni Alonso Marquel Mc.aleck. This paper, ladies and gentlemen, is the paper that gave us freedom from the chain of war. The war ended on the same day, August 1, 1906, on the same day that this paper was signed.and peace have been declared, But...a conflict never ends; there will always be crises and conflicts, and with it, the possibility of war was never clear and always possible, however can we do something about it? Ladies and gentlemen, prevention is better than cure, and we can prepare for a conflict before it begins, and these suggestions for preparation may save lives or at the very least shorten wars, ladies and gentleman, im a 6 year naval architecture i've established a group of architect and under my wing, 34 architect and 41 marines engineers have worked for 3 years, and now our work have been finally finish and now i've gladly present "'

Flam pulled a lever and trigger a gate

Flam: "Ladies and gentleman, MSDS Imperio Pacifico"

The crowds applause and cheers as the waves reach them due to the current generated by the ship, the night was perfect for flam and it is a successful convention and good start for the Flam corporation yesterday the first ever voyage start it it work perfectly

Starting a company is costly, but flam ensures that every effort is worthwhile, and it was, as the flam.corp will strive for success.

Gongniushu:"I guess its worth it after all"

Flam: "Oh it should be "

They both raise their glasses of champagne while lying on their lounge chairs at the front of they're newly built destroyer

At hotel

Theodore:"Can you believe that, Padrino? When I first met him years ago, he seemed to look like a commoner, but today they earn millions, and he looks like a true businessman."

Vincente: Back then he was just a kid, i never knew that they will reach heights

Vincenet then put his hands in both sides of theodore and said "thats why work hard"

Theodore: ok i will, one question where is GAME?

Vincente: "Oh, Flam said that he had some works to do on vernaich

Masonburg, Vernaich

Masonburg mental hospital

GAME had decided to return after the project game and flam's team had created, and it was the ship, but game had other things to do, and today he had visited a person.

Game: father i brought you food

His father dint relied, game he just put it in front of him

Game: "What have you done with this father, what was the reason for you doing that father, just why, please answer me.

again he didn't replied, game then just walk out, it was he's last day afterward he'll be sent to a gas chamber for a crime genecoide, later that evening, the nozist general was sent to the gas chamber and died

After that day, game was walking to the street then a man approach and put a knife againt his neck

????: follow me if you don't want to die

They then lead game to an alley...

To be continued