Chapter 10: Veraneich, under the blessed land

Lireo Pier

Gamer had just gotten off the ship from Verneich, and he was still pondering about his father's death and why, so he was walking till Flam tapped him on the back.

Flam: "hello my brother how was the trip?"

Game: umm, great?

Flam "observed games' melancholy expression."

Flam:" um hey somethings wrong?? C'mon were go to a cafe um my treat"

Cafe

Both of them converse at the cafe, with game discussing his journey back to his homeland and flam about the conference.

Flam: "You missed the convention; it was the corporation's perfect launch; the ship was so big that when it moved it created a wave current, it was worth all of the years"

Game: "The turret? How was it?"

Flam: "The turrets inflicted a lot of damage, and a single one may pierce the ship."

Both of them was had a talk

Flam:" tomorrow ill give you a tour to our new office, this is also a file for our next project"

Game:" tophat? Wait what? What's this logo about"

Flam: "oohh, I decided to choose this fedora as a tribute to my father"

Game:" that's actually nice"

Flam: "So, how was your trip to Verneich?"

Game:"Verneich..Verenich is in ruins, economies are collapsing, the poverty rate is at its peak, and my nation is in ruins... My nation may someday fade as an outcome of the war's devastation."

Flam:"As expected, I do not agree with the treaty; it is the fault of the faction, and its people and country suffer greatly."

Game: "our allies have only one reasons and its the war, they cut countries resources, our seas our farm are taken away from the population making food on high demand"

Flam:"Please excuse me, farm? Why would they need a farm when they just need mines?"

Game: "Exactly"

Flam: "could tell me, how to vernaich became vernaich how do it start?"

Game "Our country is not what you believe; it is not about guns, factories, or industries; it is about love. The vernaich was constructed by a couple named Verma and Nichi."

Flam: verma.. Nichi? Oooohh

Game: "a vast land back in the parx continente vernaich was known as Soyana back then, and it was a kingdom. Now, Soyanna was a little cost kingdom where pirates ruled, but it was cursed since they stole treasures from other kingdoms, which cursed it, and countless storms had hit it, but only to make the country stronger.

Game has gotten flam ful attention and game tell a story of their land named verenich

Game:"Verma is a princess who will soon be married to a prince from another kingdom in Vaseyana. Verma does not want the guy, and he will be pushed for her family's sake,Verma was confused as to what she should do, so he and his lover met at the side the palace and asked her lover what he should do, he asked for her, and that's when lover had an idea. which he did, and so at the time of their wedding, Verma did not attend the wedding, instead she and her lover managed to flee. outside the kingdom.As She ran, her family was unhappy with her, but he had a deep hatred for her, so he instructed her guard to fire down Verma, and so as Verma was fleeing, arrows began to rain from above.They were both running until verma was about to shoot shot dead,but his lover then dodge the shot resulting in him being shoot dead... she cried, and as her tears fell to the ground, a magic happened and the curse of its land had become a blessing, the curse was ended when a tear of a heartbroken girl cried to her dead lover, and that is how the curse ended, as it happened the coastline was hit by a large tsunami, killing everyone in the coastline including his family and his fiance.Soyana was dissolved to the blessed land by its first queen, Verna, and its new land, Verneich, which has been a blessed land with unlimited prosperities.Now all that remained of Vernaich was conflict and the people of Vernaich collapsing."*sigh*"

Flam attempted to cover her emotions since vema's boyfriend had died, yet it had resulted in the creation of a new land.

Flam:" it was a wonderful lore for a nation, i different story from how blood and iron but this is different"

Game:"It was a story given to me by my father, and it had been passed down from generation to generation."

Game:"I only have one wish, and that is for my business to flourish once more. I wish I could do something, but I am simply a general who creates war plans and receives orders from his superior, not a business owner."

Flam:"You may be in Verma's lover..game..."

Game: and why???

Flam: "you're just man that only wish for its country to phospure, game... you just like he's lover you just love verma, it represent just love vernaich"

Game: "you know what?... maybe... maybe i am"

Strongholds, Verneich

????: "Verma, our queen of vermeich, I Markus Vaughn shall execute the prophecies."

Markus wounded himself with the arrow that killed Verma's lover, allowing his blood to trickle onto Verma's skull, and yelled.

Markus: "HAIL VERMA!"

Everyone on the Strongholds also yelled the same words

The verneich is a vast land destined to be flourished but what should it people do once its land slowly falls to its doom, what it hides is about to lurk...