chapter 1

Mads🧡
Hey nessa I'm gonna be late again I'm sorry I'll be over soonm

Nessa💜
Mads again are you ok?

Mads🧡
Yes nessa everything is ok I love you see you soon

Real life no ones prov
this has been the 3rd time this week mads has came late and vanessa had no idea why mads said she's ok but was she really. Vanessa was making tea when the door bell rang she jumped off the couch hoping it was mads but as she opened the door she saw cami and her boyfriend charles standing with a box of chocolates.

" isn't it my favourite couple " Vanessa laughed letting then inside going in ti make really for her and the couple. " so why the chocolates there's nothing special is there ?" Questioned Vanessa pouring the hot water in to the cup. " mads rang me to give you these as she sorry she's gonna be late as we where gonna come here anyway" camila smiled and putting the chocolates on the bench.

*Ding* Vanessa went into her pocket to looked her phone it was a message from mads

Mads🧡
Hey nessie I'm out side now

Nessa💜
Ok Come in the doors open

Vanessa watch the door as it swang open revealing mads in a long sweat shirt and sweat pants. " you look comfortable mads not busy today" charles stood up with cami to give her a hug " ow um just had to do something around the house first " mads chuckled slightly Turing to face nessa that was bring over 4 cups of tea well trying too

" nessa why do you always try to pick up all the cups at once" mads chuckled helping her carry the other two cups  giving it to cami and Charles. " well I wanna try and see if I can do it"  Vanessa smiled.

Mads prov

* that smile that big beautiful smile I wish I can see it every single day ow how I wish she was more then my bestfriend  and.. * " mads, MADS " Vanessa poked my cheek  " sorry I was in my own little world " I chuckled as nessa went to go put on more tea I saw charles smirk at me then went straight for his phone. About a few seconds later my phone buzzed.

Charles
Ik you like Vanessa cami can see it too you gotta tell her

I thought to my self for a minute and realised what I should do so I texted charles and he began to speak

Charles pov
Hey babe can u go get the empty bottle from my car please " sure baby ill be right back* as cami was getting the bottle Vanessa came into the lounge room . nessa just in time for a game " ooo what game are we playing * she smiled sitting down next to madalaine. I smirk at mads and in walked cami with a empty water bottle. Truth and dare but bottle style I said with a smirk.

No one's prov
The four of them sat in a circle the bottle in the middle (Cami)- who's going first?(Charles)- I'll go .Charles spun the bottle and it landed on vanessa   (Charles)- nessa truth or dare. Vanessa thought for a moment (vanessa)- truth. Charles looked at Vanessa and smirked (charles)- do u like anyone.vanessa looked at madalaine then back at charles (nessa) - um yes. After many dares and truth charles was ready for the next question he looked at mads and cami  with a nod cami spun the bottle and it landed on mads (cami) - truth or dare mads.(mads)- I pick dare. Cami was pretending to think of a dare for mads and a smile grew on her face(cami) - if you have a crush you gave to confess your feelings say over text. Mads picked up her phone and took a breath and began typing until she placed her phone down the room was silent for a moment until vanessas phone buzzed.

Vanessas prov
I looked at my phone the at mads no it couldn't of been my bestfriend my forever crush just texted me as her crush or was it just a coincidence. I turned on my phone seeing mads name pop up. I clicked on it reading.

Mads🧡
Im just gonna say it I like you alot literally ever since I met you and if you like me back did  u want to be my girlfriend? If not I wish we can still be friends.

I was shocked I closed my phone and looked at mads as she waited for my answer as the seconds past I saw her eyes starting to water I took a deep breath and stood up sitting on her lap putting my hands on both sides of her face and pressed my lips against her they where soft and kissing her left fireworks running. I like you too mads and yes I would love to be your girlfriend. Her lit up smiling the biggest smile and attaking my face planting kisses all over my face then lastly on my lips smiling as I kissed back. " now this calls for a party " cami jumped up screaming and rushing to text who ever  she was texting.

⚠️mention of self harm ⚠️ skip if you can't read this

Mads prov
She was mine I can't believe she is mine I was so happy. I looked at her talking to cami and Charles laughing I stared down at my jumper and took a breath I have to tell her I know I gotta tell her everything but I didn't want her to leave me at all or be disappointed in me. I excused my self walking to the bathroom I lifted up my sleeves my arms full of red  cuts. Only if you knew this was the reason I was late or so called busy I whispered pulling down my sleeve. I washed my face and went back to my now girlfriend and my bestfriends.