chapter 2

No one's prov

Charles and cami left to get ready for the madnessa ship party in a hour the girls Wearnt told what the theme is until everyone got to vanessas house (nessa) - bubba arnt u hot its 40 degrees Outside (mads)- ow um I'm not going Outside and it coller in here. Vanessa watched mads shuffle over to the couch sitting down Turing on the TV .

Vanessa watched her and sighed until there was a knock at the door. Mads got up to get the door and when she opened it a pool noodle smacked her in the face causing her too laugh. (Cole ) if vanessa was to open the door it would of missed her ahahaha (vanessa ) shut up I'm not that short. Every came in and said sorry to madalaine about the noodle.

( cami ) - so have you guessed theme yet.cami smirked at the 2 and waited for a answer. Mads looked at everyone eyes going wide (mads) - whe..where going in the pool Madalaine began to freak Out but realised everyone was here and just knowing that she bolted to the bathroom hearing vanessa calling out to her.

Vanessas prov
Mads seems off today after realising it was a pool party she ran to the bathroom she normally likes pool parties. I knocked on the bathroom door no answer I knocked again to mads opening the door and kissing me on the cheek " is everything ok babe" I asked while looking directly at her I knew when she is lying. " I'm ok baby I promise " she smiled her sweet smile like nothing was wrong.

Mads and I went to the room to get changed into our swimmers. I grabbed my swimmers and got changed to find madalaine still in her normal clothes. " I wasn't felling like swimming today" she quickly answered before I even asked the question " are you sure you" I asked confused she didn't answer and began to tear up sliding her back against the beds side. I kneeled down beside her hugging her letting her sob into my chest.

No one's prov
(Nessa)- madalaine what's wrong. Is everything ok. Vanessa grabbed madalaines face gently and stroked her thumb on her cheek. (Mads) - I'm just really stressed that all. Vanessa hugged her tightly and got up helping mads up as well. (Nessa ) it's gonna be ok baby I'm here. Madalaine nodded and kissed vanessa on the cheek causing both to smile.

They both walk down to everyone else that's was already in there swimmers. ( lili) hey guys you already to go swim.. mads where's your swimmers ? . Mads stood silent until vanessa spoke up (v) - she's not up for swimming but she will put her feet in maybe. Everyone nodded and went to go swim Everyone jumping in beside madalaine.

After the party vanessa prov
⚠️mention self harm and sucide ⚠️

Everyone went home after a afternoon of fun but I didn't look like mads was enjoying herself she seems restless more and sad. She was in the shower I walked to my room but stopped as I heard sobbing from the bathroom I walked up to the door getting ready to knock when I heard madalaine starting to talk.

" I can't tell her she will leave me I know it she doesn't want to love anyone who cuts them fucking self God I'm such a fuck up. I shouldn't of ask her out I should of just did it. I should of just died at least then she wouldn't of been sad when I went or dated a fuck up " hearing what she said broke me I didn't know she was feeling like this.

No one prov
Mads walked out of the shower fully dressed and put the towel in the wash and her clothes as well. As she turned off the light she noticed vanessa was asleep she walked over and kissed her on the forehead " I'm glad that your mine" she whispered and walked to the lounge room.

Vanessa wasn't asleep when she heard that tears started to form in her eyes she knew what mads meant but hearing that she was still glad she was hers made her heart swoop. Vanessa walked down the stairs and was madalaine watching a TV show (v)- hi baby what you watching (m) - bubba I'm sorry did I wake you up, I'm watching sick note.

(V)- no you didn't,I just can't really sleep. Madalaine then stood up and hugged vanessa tightly but not too tight where I will hurt her cuts she broke the hug and grab vanessa hands laying down having vanessa lay on top of her.

It did hurt her cuts a bit but having her girlfriend the love of her life laying on top of her she didn't mind. (M) you know this is actually a good show. (V) you only like it cause there's a guy from harry potter in it. They both laughed until vanessas face went all soft.

Vanessas prov

Do I tell her what I heard , no she will freak and say why I am ears dropping but I have to let her know I won't leave her I. I love her " I love you mads " my face froze that was the first time saying I love you in a non friendly way yea we have said it before but this time it's diffrent.

Mads prov
madalaine couldn't believe what she heard she was shocked but scared at the same time. Madelaine loves vanessa she realised she thought to long and saw vanessa go to get up.

(Mads) - no baby wait, I love you too with all my heart. I kissed her smiling after she kissed back instantly. I lifted her up her legs around my waist and arms around my kneck I carried her to the bedroom and placed her on the bed ever so gently.

No one's prov

Madalaine fell asleep really quickly cuddled into vanessas side. Vanessa felt and heard the faint snores of madalaine apoun her kneck.

Vanessa turned her head watching mads as she slept " baby please be ok " she whispered falling into a deep sleep next to the love of her life.