Chapter 3 [ Talking Truths ]

"Then why are you here...?" I asked then continued, "Why you want to meet such a failure, like ................me?" I was tearing up a little.

" *in a sorrowful tune* Don't cry, ...................please!" Anzhong said

"Why? *crying* Why it's bothering you?" I asked between sobs

"Because................... *sigh* Because it happen to me........................ also" He said

"What!" I asked in shocked tone.

"Years ago, I heard a news that a new blader appeared. I didn't cared about it much. One day me and my friend were celebrating our won then one of my old friends gave me the news of this mysterious blader's battle with some tough guy. It was unexpected, his mask broke and now I know his identity." He said. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. It was the same thing that happened to me. I know how he feels.

"I am sorry for you!" I don't know why I am saying sorry to him but I felt bad for him.

"I felt like betrayed that's why I started this organisation 'Ri - Kurayami ' to take revenge on who betrayed us. Would you like to join me?" He said while showing his hands towards me to shake.

"Umm............... Actually, I need sometime to think about it." I really needed sometime to think about it I didn't know if to agree or not because I don't want to be evil but I wanted to take revenge on him.

"Ok then. I will meet here at same place and same time 2 days later. Hope you have made your decision by then." Then he disapeared and next thing I remember is darkness.

~After Sometime~

Valt's P.O.V

"Valt"

Hmm.........?

"VALT"

Who is calling me? I want to sleep *yawn* just let me slee-

"OI VALT !! WAKE UP!!"