Chapter 14 [ Sleeping ]

Last time~

Shu: Free! You PERVERT!

SLAP!

Free: *with a hand print on his cheek* At least I got to see that thing (referring to Shu's thing)

Shu: FREE! *another slap*

(Poor Free lol )

Well Shu finally managed to escape from Free following him to his room to see Shu changing but failed miserably (Oh Free, what a pervert.)

But who knew Free was secretly spying on Shu, who was changing to his long T-shirt to wear to sleep with others sweat dropping at him.

Well Free was planning something 🔞🍋¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯ scene for tonight

.

.

.

Later that night~

Free: *enters Shu's room* Shu~ My love~ Let's play tonight! 

Shu : *sleeping*

Free then went to Shu and slept with him.

Shu was still sleeping

Free started to hug Shu in his sleep which made Shu wake up slightly

Shu: Mhmm... Free, what are *yawn* you doing here go to sleep. I am not in the mood to do something perverted right now 

Free: *blushes* Like I came here for that! 

Shu: *hugs Free* Good boy, sleep now *patting Free so that he falls asleep* 

Free: Yeah *blushes and hides his face in Shu's chest hugging him*

Shu: Good night *goes back to sleep*

Free: hmm *also sleeps*

Lui: *appears out no where which only God knows* *clicks pic of both of them sleeping and goes away* Cute! I will show it to  Valt when he comes back *sad smiles*

Next Morning~

Free: *yawning* ( Free is sleepy because he was making a plan to do something )

Shu: *also yawning* ( Shu is sleepy because of Free's cuddling he wasn't able to sleep )

Rantaro: Did anything happened between you two?

Shree: *looking at each other*

Lui: *smirking at them* 

Oh well, how will they tell to them about the night......

to be continued