Chp.2

I hurriedly got out of the portal where the demon girl named Agatha is , Bierce waiting at the altar as i look at her angrily.

"Is the wish going to be that worth to work for or is this some sort of sick entertainment for me to suffer?!" I complained angrily as she look at me boredly.

"Well you made it through now dont you?"

I sigh at hearing her say that , honestly shes making me do her dirty work just because of the wish..

"Two down, seven more to go. Want to try for another?"

i rolled my eyes as i passed her the tablet as she took it from my hand.

"Now go test it" she said as i obeyed going to the portal where she show me how the ability work , I didn't notice a pit but gladly i didnt fall off from it.

"You'll need more than speed boost to get across that. Fall into the pit and I think we can both guess where you'll end up. Fortunately for you, I can give you the power to jump across. No, not with those spindly legs of yours. I'm talking teleportation. Go to the ring altar." Bierce said as i went back to the ring altar on where she is , she handed me back my tablet.

"Go on, give it a try" she said with a smile as went back to the portal.

I open the tablet where i can use the new ability i learned from those two nightmares i been through , I aimed where to use the teleportation then clicked it making me land at the otherside safely.

I inhaled as i look at the portal where i need to go..

It look like pirates...or gentlemen nightmare realm..

I dont know..but i guess i have to face them no matter what..

"Do it for him y/n"