Chp. 3

"Keep your eyes open, love. The statues in this place are awfully lifelike."

life...like?..

the one I'm against is statues?! I just , hope they arent bad as the demon girl in that hellish school.

I walk further ahead , entering the main courtyard.

"I wonder who does the landscaping here , Very impressive"

I look around , ignoring Bierce. I was about to walk further then i was surprised by spikes making me cursed in shock.

"Watch your step! It's hard to run with a gaping hole in your foot!"

"I'am! I'am! sheesh...old woman making me do the dirty work..who knows she might be lying to me" i muttered angrily about Bierce as i stopped to see a statue saluting at me at his pedestal.

I froze staring at it...

"Statues...."

Bierce told me about them being lifelike , i should be careful whenever i see one...but why is this not attacking me?..

"Oh right..I forgot i didn't entered the main thing" i said looking at the gate behind the Black uniformed statue.

I stay abit to inspect it..er...him?

"Wait...Quartz stone...hes made out of Quartz" I say to myself trailing my finger on his cheek to his chin...

"Unique choice of making a statue.."

I made my way to the gate that opened for me...and closed when i got in.

HaHAha...

I quickly turn to see the statue was gone from its pedestal , Adrenaline start kicking in as i heard footsteps and Bierce Voice..

"In case you were wondering , Yes. Those footsteps are getting louder!"

Oh fuck-