Chp.4

'AAAAAAAAAAAAA

BIERCE WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU GOT ME INTO-' I mentally yelled while running to get the shards. These statues are fast! but i figured out their weaknesses , staring...

Yes , I just need to stare at them while grabbing the shards , But I'm being cornered according to the tab when i grab a orb to reveal their places.

"Shit.." I muttered as i try to figure out how to solve this.

Its three of them.. almost near me..

I bit my lip and look for a way out..

Right! the teleportation!

I aim where to land thats meter far from them and successfully did it- however when i turned they already facing me with such ridiculous poses..

I hold on my laugh , as i grab the other shards while running away from them using the Dash from my tab.

I see a yellow orb from a distance..

' wait...Thats it! i need that orb to buy me some time! '

I ran quickly but stare behind to see one of the three statues are missing.

No no NO!

I look back to where the orb is to see a new statue blocking me from it.

"AH-" i step back getting surprised by the spike traps as i back away from the three statues while staring at them.

"Think , y/n Think!"

I ran again to another direction making sure they wont corner me again since i used all of the abilities in the tab and the two are in cooldown.

"Wait i can try to juke them!" I said happily finding a solution.

CLANG

"Look out! A trap! *gasp* Oops. Too late."

~~~~~~~

"I fucking hate this-"

I spawn back to the gate , needing to collect those shards but those...TRAPS! ugh..Luckily i dont lost the shards..

I quickly ran knowing where to go and where to avoid those..Laughing men.

HahaHA

"Speaking of the devil-"

i saw the orb again and quickly grabbed it , i felt shockwaves and look around to see the statues holding their head in pain.

"Dont feel bad- dont feel bad-" I ran to get the other last remaining shards.

"Halfway there, and you're still alive. I don't know whether to be impressed, or disappointed."

i heard Bit-i mean Bierce said trying to mock me , I shake my head ignoring her as i continue collecting the shards.

I ran to the other side of the maze where the remaining shards at but i was shocked to see a statue sitting on the rock bench.

it seem..calm and relaxed as it stare at the sky..

What the hell-

i was interrupted by a laugh making me look behind to be axed-

"Now that's how you die in style!"