*The Destiny Day*

"They say, coincidence is just a word and whatever happens ,happens for a reason. And that reason has been named as DESTINY" 🌺

It was 23rd January 2011 and a sunny day at St Xavier's University Mumbai. Basketball match was going on in that sunny afternoon between the two teams "THE DELTA" and "THE ALPHA" . It was the final round where just one goal in the basket from delta team could make them win and alpha's would lose. The whole ground was cheering for only one name 'Rrahul...Rrahul...Rrahul....... and the echo continued. Amidst all the chaos one goal in the basket changed the dynamics of the game and alphas won only because of one guy and that is Rrahul (naam toh suna hoga).

The bottles of champagne were being opened to celebrate the win. The college girls were trying to take just one picture with him. He was a handsome hunk with an attitude like a king ,giving no attention to none of the girls present around him. Everyone was looking at him and there he was just looking at one girl dressed up in simple white anarkali suit, her hair were flowing in the air like some princess. The real epitome of beauty she was. The bubbliest of all and straight forward as well .And her friend ROOP called her from behind  "HELLY your dupatta is dragging on the floor be careful". That day ,the name HELLY got stuck inside RRAHUL's head.

She was the first year college student studying chemistry hons while Rrahul had the same course. None the less he knew that he was getting attracted by her looks and also little did he know that he was going to fall for her this deep in just the first sight .Might sound filmy to him, as love was never his cup of tea but still this was something weird feeling that was happening to him. He tried hard to not feel the way he was feeling but that feeling just couldn't go away and the more he used to see her, the more he got this feeling.

Stay tuned to know what will happen in the next episode. Next chapter will be published tomorrow evening.

This was the first chapter, I hope u guys liked it pls do subscribe my page is you liked it and give us your feedback in the comment section.

DISCLAIMER : The characters in this story are completely fictional and nothing is related to real life.