*The Confusion*

Helly yelled at Rrahul for hurting her friend Varun while Rrahul stood there quietly gazing in her eyes as she was speaking. When she asked Rrahul to apologize to Varun, he denied and walked away, Helly didn't like this attitude so she held his hand and took him to Varun.

[ Here R is Rrahul & H is Helly ]

R : have you gone nuts helly, I dont even know this guy so I'm not apologetic at all.

H : you ought to say sorry to him for what you did.

R : But he touched your hand and you looked super happy with him which triggered my possessive side towards you.

H : you are such a creep Rrahul and he got all the rights to touch me 

R : no he got no rights, I will break everyone's faces whosoever comes in between us.

H : he is my BOYFRIEND Rrahul " Varun is my Boyfriend"

Rrahul just stood there when she stated this statement, he felt nothing but hurt and betrayed, his inner self was still confused on why was he feeling this way though helly didn't even cheat on him and he got no rights to call her his's. He spent the whole night thinking about Helly because even after knowing she has a boyfriend, he couldn't take her off his mind. He stood near his window when his grandma (dadi) came inside his room with a glass of milk in her hand. 

( here dadi is D and Rrahul is R ) 

D : Beta please have some milk 

R : No dadi I'm good 

D : I have been noticing you since yesterday, what's the matter you seem so lost these days.

( Rrahul is frank with her Dadi since his childhood, he shares everything with her because his parents passed away when he was just 2 years old )

R : Dadi there is a girl whom I like a lot and she has a boyfriend, despite knowing this fact I still want to make her mine which I feel is wrong but I just cant see her with someone else.

D : Beta it is wrong to think this way, ishq hamesha haasil karna nahi hota use kisi aur ke saath khush hota hua dekhke khud  ko sukoon milne ko ishq kehte hain ( love is not always about making the other person yours, its about sacrificing your own happiness to see them happy wherever they are )

His dadi walked out of the room while there was still something which was going inside his head. For him love was two sided and he could go to any extent to make her fall for him.

So this is the end of the 3rd part , I hope you liked it stay tuned to know what will happen next.

DISCLAIMER : All the characters in this ff are fictional and nothing is related to real life