*Rage Within*

When  Rrahul went to hit Varun, Roop tried to save him but Rrahul just couldn't stop himself from hitting him. Meanwhile Helly entered the college and saw that scenario taking place, she ran towards Varun and as soon as he saw Helly he hugged her tight and started saying that he misses her and Rrahul was trying to hit him. 

( Here R is Rrahul, H is Helly and  V is Varun  )

V to H - Helly this guy was trying to hit me and trust me I didn't do anything wrong and Roop is just a good friend. ( Helly slapped Varun ) 

H to V - you know what Varun , the guy who you have been targeting since yesterday was there at my place when I was sick the whole night. You did not even bother to make a single phone call to me because I know you weren't affected by the fact that I've got hurt by your actions and even if I didn't want to believe what Rrahul told me yesterday , you yourself proved the point that I don't mean anything in your life. If you really would have cared you would have checked up on me. This is not called love, I was blind to not see this. Don't expect me to come back because now you don't deserve me. ( After saying this Helly left from there and Rrahul went running behind her )

Rrahul saw Helly going inside the library, he went behind her to make her feel better 

R - knock knock can I come in please Ms Helly ?

H - why are you acting so weird what is wrong with you and when did you become so polite. 

R- Excuse me, when was I rude to you madam .

H - Rrahul please don't trouble me I'm not in a good mood right now.

R - Then what shall I do to make you feel good ? 

H - Just leave me alone for sometime

( Rrahul went towards a book shelf to bring a book  and started reading it out loudly ) 

R - Its okay if you having mood swings, girls generally have it but a guy can make her happy by bringing her some good food like ice cream and stuff but if that does not work try giving her a tight hug and a gentle kiss on the forehead

H - What is this Rrahul (she said with a tint of blush on her face) show me the book where is it written 

R - umm okay, ( he passed on the book to her and there was nothing of that sort written on it and he was just trying to cheer her up) 

H - I knew you are just making up your own stuff because library is meant for study books and not for how to treat someone's mood swings you idiot. ( She had a smile while saying this ) 

R - I'm glad this idiot could make you smile at least. ( he smiled a bit by seeing joy on her face ) 

H - Okay Rrahul I've got my class I need to go 

R - Can I please drop you home once you are done with your classes ? ( he asked in a very shy manner) 

H - Umm okay but before that you gonna take me to the best cafe of the city ( She smiled and walked away ) 

R - yeah yeah sure this idiot is ready  ( he shouted from behind while blushing )

Hope you all liked this chapter, since I was a but busy from some days I couldn't upload so here you guys go.

DISCLAIMER : ALL CHARACTERS IN THIS FF ARE FICTIONAL AND NOT RELATED TO REAL LIFE