I'll Miss You

The night before Taehyung left for Sk....

Tae- Y/n I called you just because I wanna spend some time with you.
You- I know Tae!
Tae- Can we go to a nearby park?
You- Sure Tae....
Tae- Then Get on my bike!

Then you get on his bike and he took you to a nearby park. As it was night no one else was there. Then he parked his bike and tell you to sit on a bench.

You- Tae can I hug you?
Without saying anything he hugged you and he hugged you really really tightly. Then he sheds his tears on your shoulders.

You- Tae please don't cry! I don't wanna make this day sad.....
Tae- Y/n idk how I will live there!
You- No Tae... you are a good guy so I wanna see you in top! You should work hard Tae. And I will definitely wait for you.
Tae- But why I need to separate from you Y/n?
You- We are not gonna separate Tae, you said me nah that you love me? If you love me then I am in your heart Tae......
Tae- Y/n??
You- Yeah?
Tae- I wanna kiss you......

Then he held you neck and smashed his lips on yours. Slowly he started moving his lips. You also became weak. And you also wanna spend this night with a lovely romance.

After breaking the kiss he looked at your eyes......
Tae- You will call me everyday okay?
You- Okay Mister!
Tae- And you will never go alone anywhere!
You- I....
Tae- I don't wanna hear 'No'.
You- Okay Fine!

Then he again hugged you and kissed your forehead.

Tae- I will Miss you.....
You- I will Miss You too Pagol!

Then he chuckled and pecked your cheeks. You put your head on his shoulder and closed your eyes..............

You In Mind- Tae Idk when we will meet again! But We will definitely meet again. I Love you more than anything Tae. Hope you will be a successful person soon. I will wait for that Day when we both will be together officially. And we will have a small family like others.

Tae- I LOVE YOU MIRCHI.......

And Let's Congratulate to BTS for winning 3 awards at AMA..... 2021
They really paved the way so well.
I am proud to be an ARMY~

I will post next part Wednesday!
As tomorrow I have school and classes too~

I purple You babes~ 💜