Shit he is mine

Then he went and you came to your room and get ready then your driver came to take you to photo studio.

Manager- Well which name you decided for you?
You- Well what about YiYi?
Manager- Hmm sounds nice! Then we should start today's work! Your outfit is ready and make artist is ready too! Today is a half shoot day!
You- Okay I am going.....

Manager- Well which name you decided for you?You- Well what about YiYi?Manager- Hmm sounds nice! Then we should start today's work! Your outfit is ready and make artist is ready too! Today is a half shoot day!You- Okay I am going

Your Outfits

Your make up

Your make up

Your hairstyle

Your hairstyle

Manager- Should we start?
You- Yeah am ready!
Photographer- Ma'am you can do poses now!
You- Hmm okay!

Time Skip

Taehyung POV
I was doing my work suddenly my door was knocked by someone!

Get in!
I saw my secretary mean Hwasa! She was wearing such a different style today. She usually came with shirt and skirts but today it's different but I didn't notice carefully!

What you need?Hwasa- You don't know sir?Huh? How can I know? Hwasa- Oh come on sir! Am I invisible? What are you talking about? Hwasa- Sir look at me! Am I not looking hot enough? Wtf go to your work Hwasa!Hwasa- Ah- your voice it's already sexy b...

What you need?
Hwasa- You don't know sir?
Huh? How can I know?
Hwasa- Oh come on sir! Am I invisible?
What are you talking about?
Hwasa- Sir look at me! Am I not looking hot enough?
Wtf go to your work Hwasa!
Hwasa- Ah- your voice it's already sexy but my name with your voice is the sexiest!
Hwasa you are crossing line now!
Hwasa- Sir don't you understand that how much I like you?
Hwasa!!!
Hwasa- Sir I wanna scream your name!
Are you crazy or what?
Hwasa- Sir I know I am sexy.... and we both can.... ig you get it right?
Hwasa please go from here! Or I will call security!
Hwasa- Are you scared from me sir?
You are on high drugs you know?
Hwasa- Idc.... Sir I want you! Can't we have sex?
HWASA STOP YOUR FUCKING MOUTH. I AM ALREADY MARRIED.
Hwasa- Oh come on sir! Nowadays no body cares about it.
Are you going or should I really call security?

Suddenly she started coming more closer I was feeling uncomfortable. I was telling her to stop again and again.

Hwasa- You will love my body!
Hwasa stop right there......
Hwasa- I am super needy sir and I can't control myself now!

She threw her jacket and was opening my tie.

Stop it! * tried to push her*
Hwasa- I want your dic-

Suddenly someone grabbed her hand and slapped her hardly...........

Your POV

As I was free I decided to surprise Taehyung by going his office. So I went in his office as I came here before too so ppls knew me well. I asked his manager that where is he? And he said he is in his room so I was going to meet with my love. When I was about to enter I heard Taehyung was saying someone to stop again and again. I didn't get that what's happening until I open the door and saw His secretary was trying to do bad with him. My blood was boiling. So I grabbed her hand and slapped her with my all power.

POV end

3rd person's POV

Hwasa- Who the fuck-
You- *slapped* You little crazy bitch!
Hwasa- Hey!!!!
You- SHUT UP YOUR DIRTY MOUTH! Didn't you know he is married?
Hwasa- Nobody cares!
You- I am his fucking wife! See carefully bitch!
Hwasa- STOP CALLING ME BIT-
You- I WILL CALL! YOU WANT HIS DICK? THAT IS MINE AND HE IS MINE TOO! If you ever tried to look at him with your fucking eyes I will made you blind! Don't think that I am joking!

By this noise everyone came to Taehyung's room.........

Thank You for reading. After a long time right?
Hehe sorry babes- I will try to update soon!
Good night loves~