Trust....

Tae- Y/n!
You- Yeah Tae....
Tae- You wanna know nah that why I brought you here?
You- Um yea..
Tae- I wanna Love you Y/n.... Love you so badly!
You understood what he wanna say and his intentions.

You- Tae......
Tae- I Love You Y/n! And you don't know how these days passed! Y/n trust on me......
You- I trust You Tae more than myself!
Tae- Can I ?

You looked at his deep eyes and nodded. He smiled and again smashed his lips this time more wildly.
Then he took me as bridal style and land me on a folded bed. Then he started kissing my all body but slowly. While kissing my neck.....

Tae- It will be alright babe.......

You didn't say anything cause you knew he will never hurt u. You helped him to open your top. He kissed your half revealing b00bs...... you left a little moan.
Then he opened your Jean's and kissed your thighs. You was getting pleasure. Then he threw your panties and entered his finger in you. You screamed in pain.

Tae- I am sorry babe... don't worry it will be okay!

I nodded and gave a kiss to him. He kissed me back. Then he opened his clothes. He grinned his dick and looked at me and signaled me that stay relax.
Then he entered in me... I screamed again. He kissed me again and started thrusting slowly.

You- Uhm..mm Taehyung do.... hmm fasterrr...
Tae- As your wish babe~
Then he go wild and I moaned loudly.

Time Skip......

Then we both went to his house again. Jiwon was watching a k drama and aunty was cooking food and Jk and Jiya was sitting beside Jiwon. Uncle maybe went outside.

Jiwon- Ohh nuna... sit sit look we are watching True Beauty.
You- It's one of my favorite drama Jiwon!
Tae- Then let's watch together!
JK- Where were you both?
You- We.... we...
Tae- We went to shopping mall.
Jiya- I didn't see that you brought something!
Tae- No we didn't but anything!
JK- Poor liar!
You- No no Jk... he is quite right........
Jiwon- Okay leave it and see this scene.
You- Eun woo is handsome right? Ah he is my crush!

Then Taehyung looked at you with a disbelief eyes.

Jiwon- Really nuna?
You- Yeah I wanna meet with him one day!
Tae- Eomma I am hungry.....
His mom- Wait son I am bringing food.

Then you all had dinner together.

His mom- So daughter when you both are gonna marry?
You- I.... My studies will be finish in next year! Then I'll think.....
Tae- Yeah eomma we are not in a hurry.
You- Yeah and first let him be successful in business and let me be a model. After that we will be totally ready right Tae?
Jiwon- Nuna can you show me your photos? Hyung said you did some photo shoots.....
You- Okay I am showing........

Thank You for reading.......
Hope ya like it!
I will try to update soon!

생일 축하 해요.  당신이 이것을 보고 있지 않다는 것을 알고 있지만 여전히 나는 당신을 원할 것입니다.  내 마음에서 당신을 사랑합니다.  좋은 하루 되세요.  당신의 목소리는 항상 우리와 당신을 행복하게했습니다.  당신은 우리에게 자신감을 주는 방법을 가르쳐줍니다.  모든 것에 감사합니다. 💜💜💫 happy birthday to our Moon!