Chapter 40- Badass

Dallas POV:

This was such a dumb idea. Splitting up and going our separate ways was a better idea than making a plan to beat my father. I don't even know how this is all going to work and play out. We could all die. Why does this have to be so complicated. I sigh as I lean my head into my arms at the table of the restaurant. I am pretty hungry since my lunch got ruined earlier due to the fact that Kyle tried to kill me there.

"So what are we thinking?" Ryder stated.

"I'm not really sure. I mean this is pretty big and something like this hasn't happened in years." Ivan said while leaning back into his chair.

"Well maybe we should-" I am suddenly interrupted as another voice appears at our table.

"What would you guys like to have this afternoon?" The waitress questions. She was wearing bright red lipstick and chewing gum like she was a cow eating grass. Gross. Her blonde hair was pulled back but had flyaways at the top and was wearing blue jeans that barely fit her and a long sleeve red top.

"Can we all just get a stack of pancakes." Emilio stated. Wow, does he even know that I wanted pancakes. I could've wanted french toast. Rude.

"They will he right out doll." She smiles and winks at Emilio.

"Gross." I shivered in disgust. Ivan and Ryder start laughing at the waitress as she walks away. I smile while looking at them. It feels nice to have a small laugh while being in this situation.

"Guys focus." Emilio demanded. They both immediately stop laughing and look at Emilio.

"I think it's time." Emilio sighed. Time for what? Time to go home? Time to eat? Time to do what? I knew that it was time for me to make sure that i stay alive.

"Emilio we can't." Ivan's eyes went wide. I was starting to get more confused. What are they talking about? I wanna know. Im invested.

"We need to call everyone in the gang." Emilio looked up at Ivan and Ryder. I looked back and forth between the three of them. Ivan had a worried face along with Ryder while Emilio just had a blank stare.

"What do you mean?" I spoke up. Emilio then turns towards me.

"I told you that the Devils have been at us for years. The last time a huge fight broke out was when my grandfather was the leader. One broke out with my dad being the leader but it wasn't as big. This time we need to stop them once and for all." Emilio explained.

Oh this can't be good. Fighting against my dad's gang? Who knows what could happen. This is very risky and dangerous. My father is capable of anything and everything. He gets what he wants and right now he wants me. Ah shit.

"Emilio are you sure this is a good idea?" I finish as the waitress comes back with our food.

"Here you go guys." She says as she puts the plates down in front of each of us.

"I made sure to give you extra." the waitress smiles at Emilio. I rolled my eyes while Ivan and Ryder hold back a laugh. Emilio simply nods and waves his hand signally her to leave the table.

"Yeah it's the only way to make sure this ends." Emilio takes a bite if his food.

"What if we lose?" I said becoming a bit worried.

"We won't. Losing isn't an option remember?" Emilio said with his mouth full.

"Dallas you're Lexi. You never lose." Ivan stated.

He's right. I don't like losing and everyone knows that. I mean I guess this isn't a bad idea. I can finally stop my father once and for all and he will actually leave me alone for good. He has put me through a bunch of shit. It's what he deserves.