The concierge Part 1

Part 1

Jack had a troubled past and spent some time in jail. While in jail he turned his life around and got out of the life of crime. Upon his release from jail, part of his release agreement was he to find a job and he must maintain that job for 3 years or he will be sent back to jail. Jack looked everywhere and applied to hundreds of jobs, but given his criminal record, nobody would even let jack interview. He finally got a call back from a hotel he applied at. The job listing didn't specify what position they were hiring for, but he didn't really care... He just needed a job. He only has 1 week left to secure a full-time job. So, when Anne (the manager of the ABC hotel) called him for an interview he was thrilled. He got dressed in his best clothes and quickly headed down to the hotel. After showing up and informing the desk clerk why he was there, she walked him down to Anne's office and instructed him to wait next to the door and she will come get him when she is ready for him. Jack was still thrilled for this opportunity although he still doesn't know what the job is. He stands there for over half an hour waiting for Anne to open her massive wooden door. He finally sits down on the cold hard floor. Another 30 minutes goes by and still no Anne. He is kept waiting outside of the office for 5 hours, before he finally accidentally falls asleep.

Jack is woken up by Anne stepping on his hand with her sharp high heel shoe. He tries to pull his arm back, but her full weight crushing down on his hand prevents that. He then opens his mouth to protest "You are stepping on my hand!" he yells at the woman. He doesn't know who this is... yet. Anne icily replies "Well your hand was on the ground in my walking path. We don't let bums sleep in the hallways here! This is a well-respected hotel!" Jack still shivering in pain because she hasn't let his hand free yet; tries to explain... "I am not a bum; my name is Jack and I am here to interview with Anne." "But apparently she doesn't have common curtesy! She should know how rude it is to keep someone waiting this long! I think I am going to file a complaint to her bosses about her and you for stepping on me!" "I have been waiting for nearly 6 hours and she still hasn't come out to get me." Anne just laughs and rocks her foot back so now her full weight is resting on the back of his hand with her heel sinking even deeper into his flesh. "I will give you one and only one chance to apologize to me!" He stupidly retorts "You b*tch! You are the one that should be apologizing! You are still standing on my hand! Why on earth would I say sorry to you??? I will have you fired for this!" Anne just continues to laugh as she knows he is unwittingly digging his own grave with every word out of his mouth.

Anne finally steps off his hand and turns to face her office. Jack finally looks up for the first time and notices that the big wooden door is open. He glances inside but doesn't see anyone walking out. It is now starting to dawn on him who he has been talking to. He looks up at her with fear building in his eyes. She looks down on him with a smirk on her face. "My name is Anne. You can come in to my office for your interview now!" Jack is now in full on panic mode and starts babbling incoherently. Anne calmly replies by placing the tip of her high heel shoe on his mouth and stating "You only have 3 options... Keep laying there mumbling like an idiot, go into my office and interview for the job, or I call the cops and have you arrested for trespassing and assault." Anne walks into the office without another word. She sits down at her desk and speaks loud enough for jack to hear "My office door will shut in 5 seconds, if you are not in here, then I will have security arrest you until the police can arrive. 5, 4, 3... Jack immediately hops to his feet and sprints into the large office. He begins to sit in the large comfy looking chair in front of her desk as he hears the door slam shut behind him. This startled him. Anne coldly shouts at him as he is lowering himself into the seat; "I didn't tell you to sit! Did I???" He stumbles around standing back up "Nnn no Ma'am." Anne begins her speech, "Let's get a couple of things straight! I am the manager and owner of this hotel... Whatever I say goes. Secondly, I have spoken to your parole officer and he has informed me of your situation... He has also told me that no one else would even give you an interview with your criminal record. So, I know you need this job to stay out of prison! I was going to look past it and give you a chance; But... Since you were so rude to me earlier and even threatened me... I think I will just call the police and have you taken back." Jack immediately realizes the power she holds over him and starts nearly begging for a second chance. She shushes him and says "I already gave you a second chance out in the hallway when I told you "I will give you one and only one chance to apologize to me!" don't you remember?" "Yes ma'am, I remember... I am so sorry! Please forgive me and allow me just one more chance. I will do any job you want and promise to work hard for you! Please!" He is nearly crying and Anne notices.

"Come around here and get on your hands and knees and beg me to give you another chance... If you can convince me that you are sincere in wanting this job and doing whatever I want then I may give you a shot." Without question and without even thinking jack springs into action and runs to her side of the desk. Moment later he is on his hands and knees begging like his life depends on it... because it does! Anne sits there silently typing something on her computer not paying any attention to Jack. He is begging for several minutes before Anne finally turns her chair to face him. She carelessly drops her high heel shoes on the ground right in front of Jack. She then comments "I don't really believe you are sincere. I think I should just call the cops..." Jack reaches out and grabs her left foot and starts kissing the leather top of her shoe. This is exactly what she wanted and she now knew for sure that she had him, but decides to keep toying with him. As Jack kisses her shoe and begs to work for her, Anne relaxes in her chair enjoying the power she holds over another man. Watching another human being literally throw himself at your feet and kiss your shoes is exhilarating! She then holds up her other shoe and demands "Lick the sole!"

Jack stops kissing her shoe and hesitates. This infuriates Anne so she picks up the telephone and starts punching numbers. He sees this and quickly sticks his tongue out and rubs it across the dirty sole of her right shoe. She hangs up the phone and watches him as he continues begging and licking her shoe. After licking her shoe for a few minutes, Anne throws down a piece of paper and a pen and demands "Sign and date that at the bottom!" Jack grabs the pen and signs the document without even glancing at it. He doesn't know what it says, but thinks whatever it says is better than going back to prison. Anne grabs the paper and quickly makes a copy and scans it into her computer while talking to jack "That document you just signed is a legal binding agreement. It basically states that you will do whatever I tell you, whenever I tell you, and without question. You have just signed away all rights you have to me. I am your owner, and the only way out of this is if I allow it, you die, or I send you back to prison... it also states that I am not responsible if you get hurt, sick, or even die. Basically, you are my slave until I say otherwise!" Jack still not understanding the gravity of his situation complains "I didn't agree to be your slave!" *CRASH* Anne kicks his face knocking him backwards. "Yes, you did! And I have already emailed it my lawyer! So it's official." Jack lay there on his back with tears rolling down his face. Partially because of the pain from her extremely hard kick, but also because he is now realizing he can do nothing to protest... and he is now seeing how cruel this woman is. "As my slave." Anne continues "You will serve me and this hotel however I see fit. Your official title is Slave to me, but to everyone else here you will be the concierge."

"Now punch yourself in the balls as hard as you can and say "Yes Goddess!" Jack doesn't move. He quickly regrets it when *CRASH* Anne kicks him in the balls as hard as possible. "The quicker you learn to behave and do as you are told, the quicker your life will get easier... But it is going to be hell on you util then!" "Now punch yourself in the balls as hard as you can and say "Yes Goddess!"" Jack still reeling in pain from her last kick to his nuts doesn't even time to think when she kicks again! And then again! And again! After her fifth kick, Jack grabs her foot begging "Please don't kick me again!" "Well then punch yourself in the balls as hard as you can and say "Yes Goddess!" He finally complies. Afterwards he is slumped over in pain and embarrassment with tears still rolling down his face. Anne speaks coldly "I don't believe that was as hard as you can punch, but I guess I will let it slide this once." Anne walks back to her desk and sits down on her big comfy office chair. *SNAP* she snaps her fingers demanding "Crawl under my desk and lay on your back!"