The concierge Part 7

Part 7

The beautiful woman continues speaking "Since you love my foot smell so much, I will let you sniff my high heels all night.... But since I am being so nice, what are you going to do for me?" she questions. Jack is dumfounded. He can't believe that this woman actually thinks he wants to smell her stinky shoes! They smell awful! No one would want to smell those horrific things! And now she wants something in return??? How cruel?! He thinks all of this in his head, but wisely chooses to not voice his objections. He knows Anne would be furious if he did.

"I have a great idea! Come here and bring that high heel!" she commands. Jack gets up and walks toward the woman's head carrying her shoe as instructed. He reaches the head of the bed and automatically lowers himself to his knees. She removes her panties, balls them up, and shoves them into Jack's mouth. She then raises the high heel to his nose with the insole harshly pressing against his nostrils. She then reaches over to the night stand and pulls out some rope. She uses the rope to fasten the heel to his face. Now his every breath is filtered through this nasty smelling shoe and his mouth is filled with her gross used panties. The woman just laughs as she looks at her handiwork.

Jack wasn't laughing though. This is absolutely torture for him. He thinks at least is bed time and I can just go sleep as soon as she does so maybe it won't be as bad. Then she speaks again. "Now for what you can do for me for allowing you the privilege of sniffing my heels all night long..." she then points to her feet. "You may continue to massage my feet all night while I sleep." "That should help keep me relaxed and help me get a good night's rest." This angers him! He hasn't slept in over 2 days and is exhausted and now this cruel woman expects him to rub her feet all night long while sniffing her stinky high heel shoe and sucking the sweat out of her nasty panties!

But Jack still remembered Anne's threat, so he dutifully crawls back down toward this beautiful woman's feet. Just as he crawls up onto the bed, she stops him. He is confused until she states "Get off the bed." He does as he is told. She pulls the blanket back and then summons him back to her feet. "Now you can start massaging my feet." He crawls back onto the bed and she throws the blanket over herself and him. Now he is trapped under this thick hot blanket. She adjusts herself again trying to find the most comfortable spot to sleep.

Jack reaches out and grabs her first foot. He immediately starts rubbing her sole like his life depends on it. He is doing his absolute best. After only a few short minutes, Jack is starting realize a few things. The blanket over both of them is starting to make them both heat and sweaty, her feet sweat a lot! And the thick blanket coupled with the gag and high heel taped to his nose is making it hard to breathe! Jack is struggling now. He continues to rub her sweaty feet for several more minutes until he feels completely relaxed. He thinks that she has now fallen asleep. For the next hour, Jack dutifully rubs her feet even though he is certain that she has fallen asleep long ago.

Jack is harshly woken up the next morning by an extremely hard stomp to his face. He thrashes around momentarily while still trying to wake up and figure out what is happening. Then the woman shouts at him "I did not tell you sleep! You were supposed to rub my feet all night long!!!" Jack realizes what happened. He was tired that he must of accidentally fell asleep while rubbing her feet last night. He doesn't know how long he was asleep, but he is certain it wasn't long enough! "Now I have over slept and don't have time to take a shower before work! By the time I finish my workout now, it will be time to leave for work!"

She picks up the phone and makes a call. Jack is still laying on the bed panicked. He thinks to himself "it was an accident and not his fault that this woman over slept." She hangs up the phone and harshly removes the high heel from his nose and rips the panties out of his mouth. She then points to the corner "I am so mad at you! Get out of my face! You can go put your nose in the corner and wait!" she angrily demands. Jack scurries off to the corner she pointed at. He hears the woman behind him moving around though he doesn't know what she is doing. He assumes she is getting ready to go workout.

After another couple of agonizing minutes waiting in the corner, Jack hears a knock on the door. "Hey, it's me!" then the lady responds "Come on in!" Jack recognized the voice, but in his panicked state, he couldn't remember who it is. Then he hears the click clack of high heels walking across the hard tile floor. It is getting closer and closer to him. Then it stops just as it sounds like it is right behind him. His heart is throbbing harder than ever before. He is trembling and sweating! Then he feels an explosion on the side of his head! He was just slapped by what felt like a freight train! Then another. And another. He took about 15 hard slaps to both sides of his face before a hand grabs him by the hair and throws him onto his back.

He is stunned from the hard hits he just took. Now his head hurts from the hair pulling and slamming into the hard ground. He looks and sees for the first time who it is that did this to him. It is Anne! Without warning she shoves her high heel into his face and pushes down extremely hard. She then raises her other legs and stands full weight on his face with her heel digging into his cheek. This is extremely painful. Jack can tell how angry she is. Then she calls for the other woman to join her. The other woman walks over and jumps onto his chest wearing her workout sneakers. They talk above jack while suffers under both of their weight.

Finally, after several minutes of them talking, the other woman steps off Jack's chest and proceeds to walk out of the room. Anne still hasn't stepped down. She finally does step down. Anne harshly yells at Jack "Let's go!" He slowly gets to his feet, but is kicked hard in his nuts before he makes it all the way up. She yells again "Quit laying there and let's go!" He again works himself to his knees and begins to stand again only to feel another extremely hard kick to his privates. Again, he falls down as Anne yells at him again! He finally got to his feet as she attaches something to his neck. It is a collar with a chain attached to it. Anne, still holding the opposite end of the chain begins walking out of the room dragging poor Jack.

They reach the hallway. Jack just clears the doorway as Anne slams the door shut. She then kicks the back of his leg making him stumble to his knees. Once on his knees, she then kicks the back of his head forcing him down to his hands and knees. "You have lost your walking privilege! Unless I or another woman gives you permission, you will crawl on your hands and knees until I decide otherwise." Anne then begins walking quickly toward the bank of elevators. Jack is practically running on all 4s to keep up. This position is not humiliating, it is also painful and extremely tiring!