The concierge Part 2

Part 2

Jack slowly gets back to his hands and knees. But his actions are not fast enough for Anne... She reaches down and *SMACK* slaps jack right on the cheek extremely hard. This made Jack flinch from the stinging pain, but it also made him speed up. He just gets under her desk and lays on his back when Anne rolls her chair in and drops her painful high heels onto his face and chest. She then crosses her legs so her full weight is resting on one foot smashing his mouth and her other heel is dangling just above his face. "Slave! I want you to come up with 10 ways that you can show me how truly sorry you are, and to show me you will do anything to please me!" Anne doesn't move her feet, just leaves her new slave to suffer in silence while she gets back to work above him. For the next hour, the only break the slave got was when Anne would switch which foot she was resting on his face. Finally, she removes her heels from his face and uses his body to push her chair away from the desk. She looks down at him "Well, you may now tell me what you came up with... And if it is not a good list, then I will punish you! So I hope you thought long and hard about it!"

"Yes ma'am, I have a good a list of things." Jack replies hesitantly... He actually thought his list was good until she gave him that stern warning, now he isn't as sure. But he continues on... "I will massage your back. Rub your feet. Clean your desk. And I can clean your car." Hearing how incompetent Jack is infuriates Anne. She kicks his face in disgust before pulling her chair back towards her desk. She then shoves the heel of her shoe onto his lips and twists it side to side causing him immense pain. He eventually opens his mouth to give his lips a break. Her heel sinks deep down into his mouth scratching his throat and causing him to gag. She then crosses her legs to increase the pressure and gag him even more. She then angrily explains "that was only 4 things! I told you to come up with 10! And your list wasn't even good!!!!" "Now you can just lay there and suck on my heel while I come up with my own list. He tries to protest, but her heel gag effectively stops any words from coming out of his mouth. She begins typing on her computer and subconsciously waving her foot over his face. This movement cause him even more pain, and now he is fighting to keep himself from throwing up. The gag reflex is strong. But he manages to keep it down.

Anne keeps Jack in this awful position for nearly an hour when she happily states "I think I have finished your list! Unfortunately, it is time for me to go home. So, you won't get to do it until tomorrow." She then removes her heel from his mouth and scoots her chair back. Anne stands up as Jack turns over and begins crawling out. "What are you doing? I didn't tell you to come out!" She then shoves him backwards harshly. He lands back under her desk laying on his back. Then instantly, Anne hit a button on her desk, and a cage drops down completely blocking Jack's exit. The thick bars were spaced so close that not even a small child could slip through. Jack is confused, but Anne quickly clears it up for him when she states "You are going to stay under my desk all night and clean my shoes! I expect them to be spotless by the time I get back in the morning! This is the first part of your punishment for not doing what you were supposed to!!!!" Jack looks around under her desk for the first time and notices the dozens of pairs of shoes. She has heels, boots, house slippers, running sneakers, sandals, and every other type of shoe you could imagine! "I better not find a single spec of dirt on any of those shoes in the morning!" Anne demands. Jack is confused again. He questions "Where is the cleaning supplies?" She coldly retorts "You have everything you need under there with you! Now hurry up and clean my shoes!" Jack looks around but still can't find any shoe polish or rags or anything to clean her shoes. "But the only things under here is me and your shoes!" He pleas to her. Anne completely ignores him and walks out of the office shutting off the lights on the way out.

Jack lay there in the dark and silence still unsure how Anne expected him to clean her shoes without a rag or anything... He thinks for a while but can't come up a solution so he decides to just get comfortable. It is at this point that Jack has time to dwell on the events of this afternoon. He can't believe how cruel this woman is and how she seems to not even think of him as human. Jack murmurs to himself "I can't believe that B*tch has the audacity to shove her gross heel into my mouth and use me as a human footstool!" Now Jack notices a smell. Not a good smell either. After realizing it must be the stinky shoes next to him, he gets angry! How dare this B*tch leave me trapped under this desk with her stinky shoes all night! It must have been his adrenaline pumping earlier that he didn't even realize how bad the smell was under the desk... But now he is getting to relax it is all hitting him. He lay there steaming mad. He eventually drifts off to sleep.